Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are foids actually allowed on here?

BrokenLand

BrokenLand

whitest male to ever exist
Newcomer here, I noticed while signing up that there is a "female" gender option. Are there actual femcels on here or is it just a part of the software?

there is no such thing as a femcel you fucking greycel :fuk:

IIRC if you pick "Female" as your gender when you sign up, you get automatically permabanned. Pretty based imo

Women can't be incels by default so no

there are no females allowed here this is an incel forum.

Women aren’t allowed to join the forum since they can’t be incel since even ugly and average women are able to attract men.

There are probably foid infiltrators here.

If you pick that option you automatically get rejected in

femcels dont exist. if they did, incels wouldnt exist. and here we are....

Like others said, it's a filter for registration. I set mine to female for a few months because someone asked and I wanted to see if it bans you after sign up. Also, I was drunk and wanted to see if the mods got pissy. The answer is no, it's just for new people. Still, It actually works I from what I read so it's surprisingly ingenious tbh.

Imagine it's part of the software but left in because why not. If a user picks female it makes our job a lot easier as we can just reject their application on the spot which should be obvious. As for femcels, no.

This is a male only site but also an incel only site. "Femcel" isn't the female equivalent of incel. It's more synonymous with volcel or fakecel. But certainly not incel, hence another reason why they aren't allowed here.

People always mistake the no women rule existing due to some hatred of women or whatever. But it actually exists because inclusive spaces for incels have been tried plenty. Before and after the creation of this place and it never works. The spaces just turn into "simp-fests". The men will turn on eachother to compete for attention, and the more vulnerable guys are often exploited by sociopathic "egirls".

There are differing opinions as to the quality of content here :feelsaww::blackpill:
But clearly without this rule the quality would be immensely worse.

"Femcels" dont reject because these women reject incel men.

Imagine it's part of the software but left in because why not. If a user picks female it makes our job a lot easier as we can just reject their application on the spot which should be obvious. As for femcels, no.

This is a male only site but also an incel only site. "Femcel" isn't the female equivalent of incel. It's more synonymous with volcel or fakecel. But certainly not incel, hence another reason why they aren't allowed here.

People always mistake the no women rule existing due to some hatred of women or whatever. But it actually exists because inclusive spaces for incels have been tried plenty. Before and after the creation of this place and it never works. The spaces just turn into "simp-fests". The men will turn on eachother to compete for attention, and the more vulnerable guys are often exploited by sociopathic "egirls".

There are differing opinions as to the quality of content here :feelsaww::blackpill:
But clearly without this rule the quality would be immensely worse.
Thanks for the detailed information, I never knew inclusive incel spaces were attempted.

Thanks for the detailed information, I never knew inclusive incel spaces were attempted.
They've always existed. Hell many still do exist. Plenty of servers and subs that allow both men and women. Although many of them are heavily moderated to prevent the male members from properly voicing or talking about their grievances and will often be shunned and gaslighted for doing so.

No foids allowed mentioned in rules.

Foids should be shot on sight in GTA V

No you’re not allowed to be here, OP. Get the fuck out

No you’re not allowed to be here, OP. Get the fuck out
Brutal!