Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are FOB ethnics partially to blame for the plight of western born ethnics?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
For example, in my opinion all of the cringey behavior foids attribute to indian men is due to the behaviour of indians who have immigrated to western countries. I mean just look at those fucking PUA videos, you'll notice while the indians with a western accent are just averagely embarrassing PUAs, the ones with indian accents seem to go above and beyond... to the point where I have to pause the videos from second hand embarrassment.

Look, it's still overwhelmingly LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS. But it doesn't help your chances that before you even open your damn mouth, that's the sort of people foids are thinking of when they see you.

Before someone accuses me of racism, I am a brown ethnic myself.

Just do not come to the West.

not just that but the bobs and vagene memes, its bad enough that we curries are unattractive, the bob and vagnene meme adds salt to the wound

not just that but the bobs and vagene memes, its bad enough that we curries are unattractive, the bob and vagnene meme adds salt to the wound

No. We all know (((who))) is responsible.

Indians have it really bad. The currycel and indian voice combination is a huge turn off for every single self-respecting woman.

FOBs are massive bluepill copers, they tend to rope when they discover the harsh reality

If you are 8/10 you can bring women to your bed by just making grunting noises, accent does not matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back