Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are fleshlights worth it ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Im planing on buying one,a cheap prices one so ı can get the usb warmer as well

Masturbation makes you passive, don't do it

Not in my opinion, it feels 2-3.5x better than your hand but you still know it's not real and having to clean it every time is a pain. I don't have the will to clean something (within an hour) every time I masturbate
^
never had one but seems not worth the effort to me tbh

Not in my opinion, it feels 2-3.5x better than your hand but you still know it's not real and having to clean it every time is a pain. I don't have the will to clean something (within an hour) every time I masturbate
still worth it but only if you have some privacy and can go all out tbh

imo no, I bought about three of these cheap ones over the years but it kept getting moldy even though I cleaned it with soap.

imo no, I bought about three of these cheap ones over the years but it kept getting moldy even though I cleaned it with soap.
You forgot to dry it.
Its worth it if you plan to coom a lot

Not sure tbh. Was thinking about getting one but im not sure if it’s worth it

Rescind your comments. I owned a fleshlight collection between 2004-2014 and they were still going strong.

Unless the CEO joining and employing members of "The Master Angels cult" (who cure cancer) have had an affect on quality control since.

Rescind your comments. I owned a fleshlight collection between 2004-2014 and they were still going strong.

Unless the CEO joining and employing members of "The Master Angels cult" (who cure cancer) have had an affect on quality control since.
never

Masturbation makes you passive, don't do it
I dont masturbate every day of the week,plus even ıf ı am passive its bcs years of bullying and anxiety not fapping just means one lees cope to me but ı cant deny its great sides too.

I dont masturbate every day of the week,plus even ıf ı am passive its bcs years of bullying and anxiety not fapping just means one lees cope to me but ı cant deny its great sides too.

Supressing your sexual instinct (Masturbation instead of sex ) makes you lose motivation, like many drugs. It isn't cope. It may not be enought to ascend without other factors, but still helps.
Im planing on buying one,a cheap prices one so ı can get the usb warmer as well
I bought 2 some time ago, got bored pretty fast, and having to wash, clean and hide was boring, wasnt worth it for me.

Last edited: