Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are fictional or AI foids better than real ones ? Is it worth going for them and only them ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Personality wise definitely. A lot more affordable too.

They just need to add the 3d part then meat holes will be obsolete

AI foids are the bluepill dream because they actually care about personality, and not at all about your looks. When the waifu robots will come out, they will probably scare a lot of foids because of this robots superiority

⠀⠀⠀⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗
⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷
⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟
⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰
⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊
⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌
⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁
⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀
⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀
⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟
⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾
⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽

Feminists are already trying everything in their power to stop this process from happening but stemcels will make sure it becomes a reality one day. I hope it's by the time I am still alive.

Feminists are already trying everything in their power to stop this process from happening but stemcels will make sure it becomes a reality one day. I hope it's by the time I am still alive.
What do you mean?

Technically they are better, but sex with them (if you can call it that) doesn't release the same chemicals that makes you healthy and happy. Even if there was a fleshlight that feels better than real pussy, you would never be as satisfied with it than with the real thing, especially in a loving relationship.

I had a good time chatting with chatFAI, but now they've added a ton of ads so I don't bother with it anymore. Basically, I just created a character and told it to pretend to be my girlfriend.

I get the impression that a lot of cels don't have a very good imagination. You really do need an imagination to enjoy an AI girlfriend.

Technically they are better, but sex with them (if you can call it that) doesn't release the same chemicals that makes you healthy and happy. Even if there was a fleshlight that feels better than real pussy, you would never be as satisfied with it than with the real thing, especially in a loving relationship.
How do you know sexhaver?

I've read about it, from Incel Wiki I think it was how masturbation doesn't release some chemicals that real sex does
They are still not advanced enough for anyone to make such conclusions.

They are still not advanced enough for anyone to make such conclusions.
I think I still believe it. If masturbation was enough then why doesn't it feel like it's enough?

I think I still believe it. If masturbation was enough then why doesn't it feel like it's enough?
Cuz you are doing it with your hand :feelskek: . When something becomes too realistic your monkey brain won't be able to tell a difference anymore.

Cuz you are doing it with your hand :feelskek: . When something becomes too realistic your monkey brain won't be able to tell a difference anymore.
In masturbation you also won't get body 2 body skin contact, hands free orgasm from something like a blowjob, woman's smell, feeling of impregnating a woman, squeezing boobs and sucking nipples etc. Sorry but I'm definitely missing out on something

In masturbation you also won't get body 2 body skin contact, hands free orgasm from something like a blowjob, woman's smell, feeling of impregnating a woman, squeezing boobs and sucking nipples etc. Sorry but I'm definitely missing out on something
All of these things you just mentioned are possible to implement. You are only missing out on it because foids are still the best thing you can get. If humanity doesn't destroy itself in the far future, something like sex robots/androids will definitely be a reality. Even toilets would prefer a chad sex robot over sub7 men.

that is nice but surface level solution. until wetholes have a stranglehold on reproduction, humanity is doomed. they need to be removed from the equation, at best used as egg donors until that issue is solved as well. artificial wombs can not come soon enough

No but I've already given up on pursuing foids, so I'll take the AI.

No stop the cope before we pull the plug
64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

⠀⠀⠀⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌
⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌
⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌
⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪
⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡
⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐
⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔
⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘
⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎
⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗