Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are femoids really any better than objects like chairs, toilets etc?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
Each object has a purpose. The purpose of a chair is to sit on it and the purpose of a toilet is to shit in it. The purpose of femoids is to cum on it and fuck it. Pretty much just for sexual pleasure. This means that femoids aren’t any better than household objects.

Also they lack the intelligence of a human being or even an animal. All they really are is just holes to be nutted in. That’s pretty much it. They aren’t sentient beings either. If you get try to get into an argument with one they just contradict themselves in the first sentence.

In the past I thought that femoids can be treated like livestock but they aren’t worthy of being considered livestock. It would be more accurate to treat them like property instead as they have the same value as a toilet. But even then atleast toilets don’t whine and complain

Of course femoidz have a use, it's just that we're not qualified enough :feelzez:

Foids need to work on their personalities, if you ask me.

:cryfeels: such a shame he got banned.

they are literal chad only toilets

I thought they unbanned @JosefMengelecel lmao xD good job

:cryfeels: such a shame he got banned.
I was confused for a second why he's still posting and I had to go back to check the ids of the banned users from yesterday.

I was confused for a second why he's still posting and I had to go back to check the ids of the banned users from yesterday.
this post reminded me of how based he was

this post reminded me of how based he was
I don't recall how based he was but this whole idea of an incel vigilante group is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.