Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are femcels terrorists?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
People claim females can be incel, and since incel is a "choice", can a "femcel" be labeled a terrorist?

Women live life on Tutorial Island, while we live on ultra nightmare mode.

they're not terrorists, they're just angry that no 8+ chad wants to date them since they have the body of an elephant.

Guarantee "femcels" have killed more humans via abortion than incels ever have

I wish some below average women would have a rape fest with me
just tie me down and 1 after 1 take turns milking my cock into their pussies
if "femcels" aren't down for that then they are volcel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshehe:

Femcel =/= incel

Femcel = female celibate = volcel
i've heard the argument that no incel is an incel but a volcel.

so incel = volcel = not incel?

they're not terrorists, they're just angry that no 8+ chad wants to date them since they have the body of an elephant.
so what? people say incels only want stacies, so how does that make them terrorists?

yes they are terrorists while we are victims

i've heard the argument that no incel is an incel but a volcel.

so incel = volcel = not incel?
i've never said that incels are volcels, the word incel is literally the anthonym to volcel/sexhaver

yes, there are some volcels,fakcels among us but they will get banned sooner or later

No, they're just dumb attentionwhores with nonexisting problems.

No incel is a terrorist srs

foids will never been seen for what they are, I got some work the other week and this foid stood around most of the day and when she did help she fucked up and I got the blame for it and I have seen this so many times in life. foids molest kids get a lesser sentence ,foids attack someone they get off with no charges ,foids engage in sex with animals and incest and get away with it, foids run a kid or adult over while drunk use mental health to get away with it and this is the problem with society foids are told they are oppressed but in reality they are the free gender in society as they are never held accountable for the things they do wrong so if a foid did engage in terrorism she would just be seen as the victim not the offender as they would say she was easily manipulated due to mental health problems and she would get a lesser sentence or off free.

i've never said that incels are volcels, the word incel is literally the anthonym to volcel/sexhaver

yes, there are some volcels,fakcels among us but they will get banned sooner or later
yes I agree, but the anti incels like IT always argue that all incels are actually just volcels who only want stacy

Can a unicorn be a terrorist?

They are terrorising me with their tardation. So yes. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Guarantee "femcels" have killed more humans via abortion than incels ever have

If they're in a position to abort a pregnancy, they're not "cel".

"Femcels" a fucking joke, why can't they come up with their own lingo?