Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are femcels real?

• Thread starter deprivedandlonely
  • Start date
D

deprivedandlonely

Greycel
Did some googling lately and found that term. Never heard of this before. I'm wondering if it's like the female version of an incel.

No, femcels are there because they have too high standards. They can get someone on their level easily but choose not to.

Femcel = terachad fictional character only

No. Usually ugly foids makeupmaxx and get with better looking dude or settle to their looksmatch

Interesting first post btw.

yes, there are racist misandrist pedo women who dont shower and have bad personality who cant lose their virginity as a result.

yes, there are racist misandrist pedo women who dont shower and have bad personality who cant lose their virginity as a result.
They don't realize that men can sense their misandry.

even nuns are volcel

There is no such thing as """femcel"""
All their struggle comes from impossibilities to find a 10/10 Chad/Tyrone ASAP.
That's all

I was lacking any reference. The only example I can think of is my mum who never had anyone as long as I can remember. Probably due to a lack of time caring for two children and stuff, but doesn't that make her a femcel?

I was lacking any reference. The only example I can think of is my mum who never had anyone as long as I can remember. Probably due to a lack of time caring for two children and stuff, but doesn't that make her a femcel?
Dude, you are living proof that your mother isn't a "femcel" JFL.

But let's be honest, there are ugly, fat foids that no one would touch with tongs. Even if they beg for your cock. I know I wouldn't.

My sister is "femcel"

But let's be honest, there are ugly, fat foids that no one would touch with tongs. Even if they beg for your cock. I know I wouldn't.
Wrong. In fact, this type of girls actually get a lot of orbiters because men think they'll have a better chance to score with them. It's called Juggernaut Law.

IF A HOLE EXISTS, A MAN WILL FUCK IT.

Femcel=too fat to tie down any decent looking guy.

Just like female suicide, it just for show and attention