Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are fakecel incel?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Are (Fakecel) incel?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Are people with normal looks, height, IQ who are incel actually incel

Asperger’s can ruin an average guy’s chances. Besides, female hypergamy is so out of control and the threshold to be a sexhaver keeps increasing, so it’s pretty easy to become incel if you don’t get lucky

what is with this forum and associations 'are fakecels incels' no retard
you are like that video of the rock reacting to different plants vs zombies characters in real life
ohhh i see yes yes.

2 votes yes
no funny users left on forum
time to quit i guess

Technically yes, but in practice not really. We used to call these people "failed normies" back in the day.

Bro didn’t you said you're making the voice record right now
Just did. Was going to blow it off again but I didn't want to seem like a punk. Check your notifications.

yes fakecels are the truest truecels

I don't envy average normie life tbh

Asperger’s can ruin an average guy’s chances. Besides, female hypergamy is so out of control and the threshold to be a sexhaver keeps increasing, so it’s pretty easy to become incel if you don’t get lucky
It's one if those things where you dont know that its affecting you

It's one if those things where you dont know that its affecting you
Sometimes, because when you've been nonNT your whole life, you have no idea what it's like to be NT

You could just be a massive mentalcel like me and not ever try
Bored The Office GIF

I don't envy average normie life tbh
I do
Its better then being an incel who sticks out for his looks

If you dont think normie life is better then being an incel you are coping tbh
You can live normally instead of being an outsider

I do
Its better then being an incel who sticks out for his looks

If you dont think normie life is better then being an incel you are coping tbh
You can live normally instead of being an outsider
What normal life does a normie lives? You might thing they go to party and shit and lots of drinking and stuff with friends but the truth is they don't. They are nobodies. And average guy is isolated and lonely, maybe they got few fake friends but whatever it really is no different

What normal life does a normie lives? You might thing they go to party and shit and lots of drinking and stuff with friends but the truth is they don't.
Most normies I know do this shit even the low tier ones.

I thought it was established that normal is not good enough. Normal is the 50th percentile. Women go for 80+.

Where you live? Cuz majority of places, average men's life is no better then us
It depends on age range though. The guys I'm talking about are all late teens early twenties. Past that age normies don't live that exciting lives

People here like to gatekeep, they think that if you're not a John Merrick lookalike, you're a fakecel. These types always turn out to be the biggest fakecels, it's all projection.