Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are FAcels just braindead like ITcels? When will they stop being incels-in-denial?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
JFL This "meme" has 1K likes :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown: Pathetic and disgusting. Or maybe they're coping that their appearance is not the cause of them being alone cuz else they'll rope kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/qedeop/hopefully/

Screenshot 2021 10 29 at 16 22 07 fHd t9Kj4xvQYNjgh2WbdAttQIF ScY1CC5KbJm 3FI jpg

niggas be 30 talking about "i'm a late bloomer." no nigga, you're an incel

it's an ironic hopefulness. it's intentionally ridiculous with half a decade of years being crossed out, they all know it's not gonna happen.

FA is just the pc way of saying you're an incel to appease the normies who would burn you alive you if you come out as incel.
Coming out as a non binary fairy tranny however is bold and powerful

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

STFU scum, they're :bluepill: incels-in-denial as the title says
I know but that meme is probably one of the darkest ones they would post. It implies that they will never ascend.

FA is just the pc way of saying you're an incel to appease the normies who would burn you alive you if you come out as incel.
Coming out as a non binary fairy tranny however is bold and powerful

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Nah bruh, they lit be incels-in-denial as i said to that fag, they DON'T think there's anything wrong with fefails, they WON'T mind buxxing a used up mediocre whore

Nah bruh, they lit be incels-in-denial as i said to that fag, they DON'T think there's anything wrong with fefails, they WON'T mind buxxing a used up mediocre whore
You'de be suprised how many "based black pillers" here would buxx a used up slug in a nanosecond if there was an opportunity. Labels mean little its character that matters. But yes as I mentioned fa is just a politically correct version of us.

You'de be suprised how many "based black pillers" here would buxx a used up slug in a nanosecond if there was an opportunity. Labels mean little its character that matters. But yes as I mentioned fa is just a politically correct version of us.
Thing is as i said in my previous post, they're not just prettending to be PC in order to stay out of the radar, that's just the way they are :feelshaha:

This is what happens when a low value normie stays bluepilled despite obviously being a social outcast. They fear reality so much they will never accept it.

it's a joke you iqlet :feelsaww:

Yeah, they're cucked. They allow femoids in their midst, even though femoids can't be Forever Alone, certainly not involuntarily.

This is what happens when a low value normie stays bluepilled despite obviously being a social outcast. They fear reality so much they will never accept it.
Yep, they'll probably rope otherwise or go insane
It isn't , u subhuman p@do, they will forever stay bluepilled. Learn how to comprehend info, dumbfuck

Last edited:
This ^

Once you get to the bottom of it alot of the FAers are actually incredibly blackpilled, much more so than many whiny bitches here.

I like alot of their memes and stuff, stop dissing them tbh

This ^

Once you get to the bottom of it alot of the FAers are actually incredibly blackpilled, much more so than many whiny bitches here.

I like alot of their memes and stuff, stop dissing them tbh
The ones from FA are good, I've even seen threads where they admit appearance matters, you know the basics here. But they still say nonsense like "you're still young get out of here":feelstastyman: bro, all of you were 16 at one time and deep down you already knew how it would end and it had nothing to do with any internet forum. Besides, many act like betas in search of "adolescent love" in their publication, but in general it is a good community.

Fuck these cucks, They should join .is and join the community

Most men are incels in denial tbh

I used to lurk there and it seems a lot them are in denial. There are dudes on the site that know they're alone because they're ugly but don't accept the blackpill or identify as incel. Some of the posts aren't any different from this site tbh