Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ethnics doomed to a life of inceldom in the west

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Captain
Just because of inferior genetics to the host population

Except blacks, hispanics, and mulattos.

Depends on the type of "ethnic"

Rices & Curries yeah, but if they live around enough of their own & are somewhat normie-tier or ideally tall they should be fine like in Canada or the PNW

Spics & Sands should be fine, as long as NT I'd say

I don't really see Blacks as "ethnic" & even non-White users here & on .org agree

If they are over 6'4 and have multiple convictions then not. Foids love these

Depends on the type of "ethnic"

Rices & Curries yeah, but if they live around enough of their own & are somewhat normie-tier or ideally tall they should be fine like in Canada or the PNW

Spics & Sands should be fine, as long as NT I'd say

I don't really see Blacks as "ethnic" & even non-White users here & on .org agree

do beaners have to settle for women of shit color?

For alot of them yes bro.

From what I see here in CHADSTRALIA I rarely find youngER ethnic men in relationship.

If it’s rice it’s the moggERs who are tall and have good features dating Asian foids, but i very rarely see average rice males. Rarely see younger arab men or niggers in relationships as well. I only saw about 2 curries in relationships who are not betabuxxers in my entire life.

I have seen several betabuxxers who are older but that is to be expected.

Whatever I notice is very skewed since I only go outside for university & there are also barely any niggers or arabs in my area.

But I can say that for the average or below asians & curries that it is really ovER unless they betabuxx here in chadstralia.

For alot of them yes bro.

From what I see here in CHADSTRALIA I rarely find youngER ethnic men in relationship.

If it’s rice it’s the moggERs who are tall and have good features dating Asian foids, but i very rarely see average rice males. Rarely see younger arab men or niggers in relationships as well. I only saw about 2 curries in relationships who are not betabuxxers in my entire life.

I have seen several betabuxxers who are older but that is to be expected.

Whatever I notice is very skewed since I only go outside for university & there are also barely any niggers or arabs in my area.

But I can say that for the average or below asians & curries that it is really ovER unless they betabuxx here in chadstralia.
Brutal reality