Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are ethnics a majority among the incels in the western world and in this website?

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
I really wonder if that is the case. I think I saw a poll in a thread for some day ago where a large majority were ethnics. Considering that whites are in majority in the western world I believe that whites should at least level with ethnics in the incel statistics.

But if that is the case then it just means that the jbw-theory strikes again. Being a white and get a gf must be the easist thing to do.

in the western world yes because male immigrants screw the gender balance (not that it matters even if it was balance)

online no because most ethnics are blue pill copers, there’s more Whitecels on here than ethnics.

No.

There was literally a census just a year ago which showed that a majority of this board is White.

yeah buddy boyo it is really like that, I know many whites as aquintances who told me that they are also incel but they are not as depressed because they have friends and culture and shit while curries in the west are here because their freaking parents decided it was a good idea. Well anyways I have to save up for a sexbot, I think in 15 - 20 years we will get really good ones and I want to buy a premium model and coom alld day long after quitting my job and then blissfully die while overdosing on cocaine

no it's like 60/40

the majority of incels, involuntary celibates who cannot get anything, are white men. Who are also the most attacked by society objectively. Nonwhites can be incel in the west but the vast majority only want white women, a demographic that is being chased after by about 10 different demographics thanks to jews. Also the vast majority can go back to their home countries and ascend easily with western cards and education and status but refuse to (and this has been proven with atleast half a dozen different curry users who all got banned after bragging about getting arranged marriages). White incels do not have a place to flee too because their own ethnic and ancestral homeland is being taken over.

Idk, hey maybe if the jews didn't import tens of millions of fighting age men into white countries we wouldn't have such a shortage of women and an incel problem.

Last edited:
Nonwhites can be incel in the west but the vast majority only want white women, a demographic that is being chased after by about 10 different demographics thanks to jews
Plus the globohomo racemixxing propaganda actually promotes White women into choosing the non-Whites.

"JBW bro! Just be the one race that lost its home country to a tidal wave of foreigners bro! :soy:"

Plus the globohomo racemixxing propaganda actually promotes White women into choosing the non-Whites.

"JBW bro! Just be the one race that lost its home country to a tidal wave of foreigners bro! :soy:"
The fun thing is though that the absolute majority of white girls don't get affected by the jewish racemixxing propaganda. They still choose white men.

Umm excuse me sweaty, your ethnicel “brocels” have a right to come into your country, vote leftist, and take a shit right on your ancestors statue and civilization. If you have a problem with it then you’re a stormfrontcel, and u need to leave your own ethnic homeland while they stay there theory

Around the same. Being ethnic minority in foreign country is game over.

The majority of incels are white because the majority of people in the West are white. Tired of retarded SJWs and white supremacists alike trying to politicize the matter.