Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are emotional support betas a thing?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I watched the Netflix Ted Bundy movie yesterday (Extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile), and tbh it is a very blackpilled movie and I really enjoyed it. In fact it wasn't the first time I watched it.

I was thinking about the fat cuck that moves in with Ted's girlfriend at the end, that was the most blackpilled part of the movie imo, he's such a simp :feelskek: hugging her when she's sad that Chad is gone, bringing her chicken soup etc, simping endlessly, and his relationship with her is NEVER even close to that of Ted, as Liz herself says at one point "you're just jealous I have a bond with Ted you and I never could" ("bond" aka jawline), however, he isn't berabuxing either, which makes me think about the nature of that relationship

To those who haven't watched the movie and won't click the spoiler: Basically there's a type of simp, from what I've seen in real life as well, that basically gets into a relationship with a girl by virtue of offering emotional support, making him not chad but not a betabux either.

And my question is, how does this fit into Blackpill Science? Is it a concept that we've studied? Is it proven?

As to its desirability, would you agree to have a relationship like that? I'd say it's better than being a betabux, because the whole point of degrading betabux relationships is that the girl wants just the money, and puts up with the beta in exchange for it. In emotional support beta relationships, the beta himself is what the girl wants. However, it is, without a doubt, not really a real romantic relationship. The nature of the relationship and the bond are just not the same, as is shown in the movie but I've also observed irl. And, just like betabuxers, men who rely on such relationships (probably a lot of the "i'm not a betabux bc she makes more than me" ITers) will never know what it is like to be with a woman who is in love with you, as Chad does.

What do you think boyos?

That's basically a cucked relationship.

If a girl ever says "you're just jealous I have a bond with Chad you and I never could" and then you continue to stay with her, you're a fucking simp and cuck.

That's basically a cucked relationship.

If a girl ever says "you're just jealous I have a bond with Chad you and I never could" and then you continue to stay with her, you're a fucking simp and cuck.
yeah the guy in the movie is a pathetic gigacuck

but i'm talking about these kind of relationships in general. obviously the girl usually wont tell the beta about how she likes chad more

yeah the guy in the movie is a pathetic gigacuck

but i'm talking about these kind of relationships in general. obviously the girl usually wont tell the beta about how she likes chad more

Tbh there's nothing you can do about it. This is why dating a non-virgin is cucked and why men 2000 years ago would always make sure to marry a virgin woman. Sexual liberation has ruined women for men.

She will secretly always compare you to Chad.

Just talking about this has increased my hatred for women a little bit more.

Tbh there's nothing you can do about it. This is why dating a non-virgin is cucked and why men 2000 years ago would always make sure to marry a virgin woman. Sexual liberation has ruined women for men.

She will secretly always compare you to Chad.

Just talking about this has increased my hatred for women a little bit more.
fuark

but what if you looksmaxx and become high tier normie or chadlite and your foid actually likes you? is it still cucked bc you're not chad?

fuark

but what if you looksmaxx and become high tier normie or chadlite and your foid actually likes you? is it still cucked bc you're not chad?

Well if you're Chadlite then you're probably ok because you'd have that halo effect on her. As long as she can sexually lust after you, you're okay.

Well if you're Chadlite then you're probably ok because you'd have that halo effect on her. As long as she can sexually lust after you, you're okay.
thanks boyo

idk if i'll ever be chadlite tbh but i'll do my best to looksmaxx that's for sure

if i dont looksmaxx, im never gonna betabux or offer emotional support, im roping for sure :feelsrope:

They are and foids have a SHIT TON of them, I've seen it myself. Simps will give foids free drinks, food, always liking and commenting on their pictures, try to make them feel better after a breakup etc. It's not just low status men that do this I've seen high tier normies and chadlites do it too, out of their own free will. I wouldn't call them relationships as these cucks never get sex from the foids they are confiding in and validating (unless they're GL ofc). They are simply a tool to make foids feel better about themselves on a bad day.

thanks boyo

idk if i'll ever be chadlite tbh but i'll do my best to looksmaxx that's for sure

if i dont looksmaxx, im never gonna betabux or offer emotional support, im roping for sure :feelsrope:

Tbh you get used to it. Just focus on looksmaxx and careermaxxing. Women are hypergamous which means they're always looking for someone "above" them in terms of status and looks. If you get to a high enough status then you might be able to get a woman without betabuxxing or at least minimum betabuxxing.

If that doesn't work then you can copemaxx like me.

To those who haven't watched the movie and won't click the spoiler: Basically there's a type of simp, from what I've seen in real life as well, that basically gets into a relationship with a girl by virtue of offering emotional support, making him not chad but not a betabux either.

As to its desirability, would you agree to have a relationship like that? I'd say it's better than being a betabux, because the whole point of degrading betabux relationships is that the girl wants just the money, and puts up with the beta in exchange for it. In emotional support beta relationships, the beta himself is what the girl wants. However, it is, without a doubt, not really a real romantic relationship. The nature of the relationship and the bond are just not the same, as is shown in the movie but I've also observed irl. And, just like betabuxers, men who rely on such relationships (probably a lot of the "i'm not a betabux bc she makes more than me" ITers) will never know what it is like to be with a woman who is in love with you, as Chad does.

What do you think boyos?
Also this only works if you're high tier normie or above

Physical attraction needs to be the main reason you’ve together

but what if you looksmaxx and become high tier normie or chadlite and your foid actually likes you?
You were never an incel in the first place. You were a depressed NT Chadlite LARPing as an incel on a forum.

You were never an incel in the first place. You were a depressed NT Chadlite LARPing as an incel on a forum.
its not my case in case you're wondering. im 27 khhv :feelsrope: