Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are drugs more pleasurable than sex? if yes, which one is the best?

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
★★★★
maybe that would be a good cope for a sexless miserable life

Its a retarded cope

In the long run, yes. Hours of fun vs. 10 mins of pleasure.

drugs are cost alot, and you can get fucked over by dealers, cops and other drug fags. just stick to alcohol and tobacco. or if you really want too get high sniff some glue much safer

Supposedly heroin high makes you feel better/happier than having sex

they can be, for me they were but everyone is different. most euphoria ive experienced was either dxm with lsd, or 5mapb + miprocin. weed when i was a teenager led me into deep euphoric psychedelic trips, not so much anymore sadly but i still enjoy it. alcohol was good too, abused it too much though. everything here is temp and wont fully fulfill you but damn do they mog sex lol. even hitting the gym has had me more euphoric than cheap hooker sex. benzos no euphoria at all but im rarely anxious, only opioid/iate ive tried is hydrocodone and kratom if that counts, both not as good as alcohol imo, but still some level of euphoria, id put those on par with sex

Never had sex nor any hard drugs so can't say. May be sexhaver "incels" here can give you proper answer

if i was a neet i would try and become a dealer, if caught - rope. i think the thrill would be kinda cool even better then actually doing drugs

Fentanyl being the final Boss

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

sex because boobs and ass

drugs are cost alot, and you can get fucked over by dealers, cops and other drug fags. just stick to alcohol and tobacco. or if you really want too get high sniff some glue much safer
I can relate by a lot, but this is why you learn to use and order from the DN markets.

------------------

Anyway, i've heard candyflipping (LSD + MDMA/XTC) is amazing. I have tried both substances, but never combined them together.

The quote “I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it” by Bill Murray highlights the humorous aspect of the situation. It’s a clever observation that pokes fun at the societal stigma surrounding marijuana use. The statement suggests that the real danger lies not in the substance itself, but in the consequences of getting caught with it.

The quote “I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it” by Bill Murray highlights the humorous aspect of the situation. It’s a clever observation that pokes fun at the societal stigma surrounding marijuana use. The statement suggests that the real danger lies not in the substance itself, but in the consequences of getting caught with it.
agree with the statement, the only other "danger" is becoming ok with boredom