Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are dark circles under your eyes a good or bad trait?

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
★★
I have them because I hate sleeping because I have to be alone with my thoughts but I don't know if they're an attractive trait or not. I would think they make you look intimidating but if you stay up all night gaming and watching anime foids will hate you.

Alain Delon had them, on a attractive face they have the same value as scars, not pretty by any stretch, but with the right kind of eyes they can add ruggedness. Otherwise they're horrible.

I have them too. Isn't it a consequence of bad undereye support?

They are a bad trait because it shows you have underdeveloped eye support. My eye area would look better if I didn't have dark circles. I know that some girls are actually attracted to it if it makes you look like are one of those sadboy types but you need a certain level of good looks in order to come off as appealing. Otherwise it makes you uglier than normal.

It depends on your level of attractiveness, just like clothing.

I have them too. Isn't it a consequence of bad undereye support?
90% chance that it's not that, likey it's your fat deposits slightly bulging out on your outer-corners under the eyes, forming a pseudo-hernia that creates a tear through. It's unfortunate fat positioning.

Last edited:
If you are dark triad maxxed and at least normie tier yes.
Otherwise of course no.