Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are curries just very argumentive in general?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
If you saw my thread yesterday, I was venting about a meeting where some foid manager from the other departments kept being dismissive of us and not giving us what we needed etc.

Today we brought in our own curry Manager to deal with this in another meeting.

Holy shit it was 30 minutes of arguing over one goddamn item related to policy. Incredible amounts of yelling etc. The other department kept trying to deny us etc.

But in the end our curry Manager was too much for them and they gave in. They were basically forced to admit they either would give it to us or they messed up and needed an exception noted.

So that begs the question, do curries just argue a lot? I don't see this coming out of other races like rice. Blacks try to argue but it just turns into fistfights. White do argue a lot but not as much as I have seen of curries.

What a low inhib God. Curries are very low inhib in general.

When a curry feels that he is right... he doesn't stop going.

That's why you never see street shitters push a turd out halfway and then suck it back into their assholes and pull up their pants.

Not really from my experience

the ones on here are very angry because they have less copes