Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are cucks disabled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

"Do ThEy KnOw YeT, ThAt 2 + 2 == 4"

They really cracked the case there. But I still want sex.

Cucks are mentally impaired and should be treated as such.

Mentally, yes.

Physically, cognitively, and spiritually

Humans are 70% water. Cucks are 70% Soylent.

"Virgin but not Incel"... k den...

If you're forever friendzoned than you're an Incel fyi...

Working on your personality when the halo effect exists means Didley squat. Just point him to the haloeffectpill...
Cucks are mentally impaired and should be treated as such.

This.
Mentally, yes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190123-025221.jpg
    Screenshot_20190123-025221.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 55
It took the poster that long to figure it out? Having resources (food, water, shelter), a social life, love, sex, goals and entertainment is needed to live a happy life and healthy life. Any lack of these qualities can cause problems physically and mentally.

do they not understand what validation means? validation means that the woman is interested in you. That she wants to have a relationship with you, that she wants to have sex with you, she wants to do whatever she can with you, and that is what is called being validated for men. Its in our biological instinct to crave that feeling and observe that acknowledgement.

they are just lack of testestorone

This comment proves that they are shitting themselves over us being correct. Being so scared at the truth actually being realized and them having to side with us.. going against their NPC directive of kissing Foid feet must feel like a braincell genocide to these cucked freaks.

Incels are just sexually frustrated.
Incels just want validation.
pick one

View attachment 83926
This comment proves that they are shitting themselves over us being correct. Being so scared at the truth actually being realized and them having to side with us.. going against their NPC directive of kissing Foid feet must feel like a braincell genocide to these cucked freaks.
Exactly, a lot of people are starting to see, I will do a thread with blackpilled comments that I found on 9fag normie funny meme posts, there are a ton of people there that are accepting the blackpill, but because cucks are cucks they start to become paranoid and say this comment you posted

Somewhere between Down Syndrome and Kallmann Syndrome in terms of physical and mental ability.

Exactly, a lot of people are starting to see, I will do a thread with blackpilled comments that I found on 9fag normie funny meme posts, there are a ton of people there that are accepting the blackpill, but because cucks are cucks they start to become paranoid and say this comment you posted
Cool. :feelsokman:

Estrogen its not the problem They are mentally retarded (missing Chromosomes)

Yes, they are the worse species on earth.