Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are coomers fake incels?

J

Jefferson42

Greycel
I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm starting to wonder. Science says that when you ejaculate you feel a sense of accomplishment and release the same endorphins that you would during sex. So scientifically you can argue that coomers are not incels as they get the same sexual satisfaction as someone who just had sex. What do you guys think?

Idk if you're trolling or not

I'm scientifically a gigachad thats slayed thousands of foids then

Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

I believe this theory, this is why im gonna nofap for longer time now

I think a new rule should be instated where GrAYs can't comment in Inceldom Discussion for the first week they join

Yes. Only sexhaver can be incels.

yeah the only incels are men with no hands no feet and no eyes so they can never cum

I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm starting to wonder. Science says that when you ejaculate you feel a sense of accomplishment and release the same endorphins that you would during sex. So scientifically you can argue that coomers are not incels as they get the same sexual satisfaction as someone who just had sex. What do you guys think?
I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Incel: breathes
Another incel: fakecel

high IQ

coomers are fakecels

they are infiltrating .is to make it abt weebshit and gooncaves

total fakecel degen death

theres more biochemical stuff to sex than penis in vagina (or in this case foreskin goes down and up)

Wrong your brain can tell the difference between sex and masturbation. Think about how complex our brains are being the smartest animals on the planet. You don’t think it knows the difference between a hand and a vagina that you can actually reproduce with?

You don't get oxytocin, the bonding hormone, so you don't get the emotional intimacy component, which fucks with your brain overtime.

You don't get oxytocin, the bonding hormone, so you don't get the emotional intimacy component, which fucks with your brain overtime.
by that logic eating dark chocolate is ascension

by that logic eating dark chocolate is ascension
The amount in chocolate is minimal compared to what gets secreted directly in the brain, never mind that it has to go through the digestive tract first. Also, chocolate IN FACT been researched to improve mood and reduce risk of depression, just like sex does, if to a lesser extent.
There has also been research for treating depression and anxiety with intranasal oxytocin. Maybe you could become a true volcel with a supply of oxytocin?

Maybe you could become a true volcel with a supply of oxytocin?
people have become volcels without artificial oxytocin and I'm sure they could do it with that too

getting hooked on high oxytocin levels might actually make it more difficult tho

The orgasm a dude gets from sex would be waaayyy stronger than some dude just jerking off. Nutting inside of a woman is the best pleasure a man can experience.

people have become volcels without artificial oxytocin and I'm sure they could do it with that too

getting hooked on high oxytocin levels might actually make it more difficult tho
Well you could pull it off if you are Schizoid maybe without drugs. Honestly, I think I might actually be becoming one for real, since I don't care about human interaction more and more the older I get. I've had multiple weeks without talking to a human being without feeling lonely.

The benefit of having the stupidest first post imaginable is that you don't have a very tall order to follow and match for the next one to improve your second post.