Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope are cigarettes lowering my chances of ascending?

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
they’re another cope for me tbh, mostly because they’re calming when i’m feeling the negative feelings and at first i kinda thought they’d make me look cool

does it even matter? i’m 5’8 so i’m probably just fucked anyways but i’m hearing more and more foids say shit like “ewww you smoke? that’s so gross you know that’s bad for you?”

like yeah i’m not retarded i know it’s bad but at this point i don’t even think it matters because how far am i gonna make it anyways?

do foids think smoking is attractive or am i just knocking myself down again for no reason or does it not matter at all

its my second day quitting and feel like shit

chad can smoke no problem.

i think if you are a cel quitting smoking wont help ascend, maybe help health

this is what you post first graycel ?

this thread reminded me that i need to go buy more thanks

smoking is super gay but for some people it gives a lot of aura so its a gamble

they’re another cope for me tbh, mostly because they’re calming when i’m feeling the negative feelings and at first i kinda thought they’d make me look cool

does it even matter? i’m 5’8 so i’m probably just fucked anyways but i’m hearing more and more foids say shit like “ewww you smoke? that’s so gross you know that’s bad for you?”

like yeah i’m not retarded i know it’s bad but at this point i don’t even think it matters because how far am i gonna make it anyways?

do foids think smoking is attractive or am i just knocking myself down again for no reason or does it not matter at all
Might help give you hollow cheeks if you lean down and you have the bones to support it

its my second day quitting and feel like shit
How many times you tried quitting now? 2 days ago i chainsmoked a whole pack because i felt so horrible, Well i do everyday but never in my life have i smoked a whole pack in one day!

nah plenty of people smoke and still have sex

but drugs are bad so you can stop if you want? ig

Must be some very special foids then. Many foids smoke themseives

Must be some very special foids then. Many foids smoke themseives
i have a really distinct memory from years ago, a girl at school asking to “hit my nic” and freaking out when i offered her a cigarette

You will die earlier, but does it really matter?

Smoking cures bloodworms

Idk. Back when I was a smoker I used to think that all foids were non smokers, but nowadays that I've quit them for like 5 months I see smoking foids everywhere.
Idk what to say really. I guess that statistically speaking foids are more likely to be non smokers so you can go off of that. Snus is more popular anyways.

I think it's your faceonality and heightfidence :feelssus:

if chads or pretty bois smoke then its ok with the foid but as a cel they'll find every excuses to shit on u. But quit it tbh, will improve your health even if slightly

It doesn't matter if you're ugly mang. Chad smokes and it's hot, incel smokes and it's gross. Wait for the situation where some retard tells you the plant you're smoking is gross and then puffs a hit from his completely synthetic nigrovap 20 making a smokemachine-esque amount of sugary aerosol.