Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Chads with 2+ foids on the rise?

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I have been noticing this, just wondering if any of you have noticed this as well.

So, I have been seeing more Chads with 2 foids. As I recall, 10 years ago, I'd see Chads with one foid. So, one Chad, one Foid. But now I am beginning to see one Chad with 2+ foids around him.

I was at a restaurant yesterday, and I saw this. The other week, I saw this at a bookstore. One male Chad with two good-looking foids. And a week before that, at another restaurant. Mind you, I don't go out much. To me, it was clear that he was fucking them both.

I am in the USA. Have any of you noticed the rise in Chad and 2+ foid relationships? Or am I being paranoid?

This is a serious thing. If polygamy is on the rise, it really is over. Because it means that top men will take all the women.

Chad has always had harems

Chad has always had harems
I know, but I am wondering if it is becoming more common, due to dating apps, changes in culture (more tolerant), etc?

For example, it has become more common to see openly homosexual relationships, b/c of cultural factors. Homosexual degeneracy has always happened, but it is becoming more and more common.

I think foids are fine with sharing chad so this makes sense

I see Chads alone or with a landwhale. Not cope.

There are limited number of Chads out there.
Females know this, they outnumber chads. So they know they have to share, even though they don't want to, numbers are numbers.

Because what is the alternative?

Fuck non-Chad subhumans?

That's a no-no for prime females.

I have been noticing this, just wondering if any of you have noticed this as well.

So, I have been seeing more Chads with 2 foids. As I recall, 10 years ago, I'd see Chads with one foid. So, one Chad, one Foid. But now I am beginning to see one Chad with 2+ foids around him.

I was at a restaurant yesterday, and I saw this. The other week, I saw this at a bookstore. One male Chad with two good-looking foids. And a week before that, at another restaurant. Mind you, I don't go out much. To me, it was clear that he was fucking them both.

I am in the USA. Have any of you noticed the rise in Chad and 2+ foid relationships? Or am I being paranoid?

This is a serious thing. If polygamy is on the rise, it really is over. Because it means that top men will take all the women.

your post is nearly the same thing I wrote about six months ago with the same observations

JFL... I'm not the only one who noticed

Then he is not a Chad, by definition a Chad is someone who can attract foids.
Tbh, most guys with girls would get their asses kicked SMV wise by the lonely Chads that I encounter. My lifestyle doesn't get me close to Chads, but when I see one, he is usually alone.

Yes, chad has casual flings with 5 women at the same time

I'm glad I can't afford to pay to see that shit. Sometimes being poor has its perks.

More like 1 foid has 2+ chads

Yes bro, I have observed this trend.

Chad has foids orbiting him, and foids have betas orbiting them. It is a stark expression of the social hierarchy.

I notice that too, but only with zoomers and late millennials. I've seen once a tall Chad with 5 girls in a disco and he kissed all of them.

I am quite sure they had an orgy later.

i dont think so tbh
if chad cheated on foid she would cry for him for next 30 years even after marriage with beta

I don't really know, I only go outside to wageslave.

Yes. Younger generations are way more degenerate

Chad harems are the natural state for foids, ofc we'll see more and more of those.

It never began. There were even a couple of articles about a man in simultanious relationships with two women. IRL harems now.

Yes in highschool I saw 3 with 1 guy. They orbit him much like cucks do, praising and giggling to literally anything he says. And they weren't bad looking either all were stacy level or close, its surprising.

Yes bro, I have observed this trend.

Chad has foids orbiting him, and foids have betas orbiting them. It is a stark expression of the social hierarchy.

So it's like the Sun has all the planets orbiting it, and the planets have all their moons orbiting them.

So in essence, the beta cucks are orbiting the chads by default.

This is more true than one would think, considering how women tell their beta orbiters all about Chad's cock and their sexual experiences with him.

for some reason it's very common for 2 single women to want to go out and invite exactly 1 chad to chaperone them and give them a 'nice night out'. usually a larger fit guy that could protect them is juuuuuust riiiiight for a good night out. the sexy fit butler fantasy.

tbh the chad is usually kinda cucked in this situation, he is being used and does more for the girls than the girls do for him, he only get some validation and no actual fucking. the women are probably still deciding who will get to perform the farce of serial monogamy with him first, or at all.

tbh he's mostly there to get punched in the face if things go wrong, instead of the girls. real chads fuck hard on apps without this shit.

Last edited:
the polyamorists defend this by saying 'muh monogamy is a social construct'. yes that is true. most great ideas are European social constructs. lol @ thinking it's a good idea to copy the mating habits of bushmen whose iq is in the 60s and who never developed a written language.

There are limited number of Chads out there.
Females know this, they outnumber chads. So they know they have to share, even though they don't want to, numbers are numbers.

Because what is the alternative?

Fuck non-Chad subhumans?

That's a no-no for prime females.

The betas buy stuff for the beckies and drive them to chads house to get fucked, so they're helping making it easier for him.

Chad has no interest in RELATIONSHIPS with multiple women, who the hell wants to have to deal with TWO women day to day? One is hard enough for most guys. Imagine adding twice the bullshit into your life.

Chad maintains a harem, but that is no polygamy strictly speaking. Poly couples are the domain of ugly fucks, ugly women with multiple ugly partners.