Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are chads even affected by bad breath

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★★
Usually, us, men wouldn’t fuck a foid with bad breath even tough she would be a gigastacy.I just wonder if foids would fuck a chad even tough he has a breath that smells like rotting flesh?

Yes they would. I have heard of stories of chads who barely shower and are slobs with girlfriends. Even homeless chads can get laid.

Usually, us, men wouldn’t fuck a foid with bad breath even tough she would be a gigastacy.I just wonder if foids would fuck a chad even tough he has a breath that smells like rotting flesh?
no, he is chad so he is healthy. I breath stinks like I my inner flesh is rotten

No, there's plenty of attractive stinky homeless bums that easily get women.

Attractive good, Ugly bad.

Chad halo negates the effect of that

Probably a little but no where near enough for him to be completely undesirable

There was a video on Youtube (now deleted) about a homeless bum who would seduce women in the streets only so as to have a chance to shower once a week and eat a proper meal. Presumably his mouth stinks as does, obviously, his body.

Tfw you brush, floss and use tongue scraper daily, yet women would rather kiss the filthy mouth of a Chad who didn't brush his teeth for years

Over

state of .IS in 2024

'I personally reject gigastacies all the time, how about you brocels?'