Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Chads creating incels directly?

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
Men will fuck (and I can't stress this enough) A N Y T H I N G

The science is simple, men are more orientated on bodies rather than faces. With higher testosterone which means higher sex drives and thusly lower standards in terms of their chosing of foid partners.

Due to hypergamy/juggernaut law, are Chad's genes being filtered by the ugly foids that they impregnate? This a cruel fate indeed to look like your ugly ass mom while your dad can easily be a model.

Will we see less Chad's and Staceys? As people are having kids later and later (or not at all.) Stacey's? Will we see more and more sexually unable males?

Yes, that's why "muh sexual selection works" and "it's only natural teehee" retards need to be executed publicly.

There's some brutal geneticspill images on here like the Bruce Willis thread for instance.

Yes, that's why "muh sexual selection works" and "it's only natural teehee" retards need to be executed publicly.

Yes. The countries with tallest height and most desirable facial traits are the ones with great access to food and historically great focus on monogamy.

All the races and ethnicities that always get ridiculed by foids had unironically matriarchies.

yes, its very well known that females are the carriers of the defective shit filled incel genes, the males with such genes dont get to breed, majority of the time
if good looking men didn't breed with females of lower status defective genes would be much less frequent, but even then inceldom wouldn't vanish
in a world where the average men is an 8, 7's would be incels, its not possible to satisfy females

I dub this as "Genetic Inequality"

Men will fuck (and I can't stress this enough) A N Y T H I N G

The science is simple, men are more orientated on bodies rather than faces. With higher testosterone which means higher sex drives and thusly lower standards in terms of their chosing of foid partners.

Due to hypergamy/juggernaut law, are Chad's genes being filtered by the ugly foids that they impregnate? This a cruel fate indeed to look like your ugly ass mom while your dad can easily be a model.

Will we see less Chad's and Staceys? As people are having kids later and later (or not at all.) Stacey's? Will we see more and more sexually unable males?

A picture tells more than thousand words:

As long as ugly women keep reproducing , Doesn’t if it is with Chads , Incels will exist

Even if only attractive people had children, genitic remobioiantons wold make t htem incel