Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Chads and Tyrones obsessed with Sex, dating and mogging ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Sex and dating would've been completely normal activities to me if I were Chad/Tyrone, and I would've never been jealous of sexhavers.

Viewed a video of a normie fucking a 7.5/10 pawg : " Ahh. I fucked a bitch like that last weekend."

Witnessing PDAs in public : " Hmm. Ok."

Saw a 6'7 tallfag mogger : " Wow. He is tall but my height (6'5) is also good and I ain't a piece of shit."

Happen to see an 8inch cock on r/MassiveCock : " Meh. My dick is also above average (7.5 inch BP). Don't think I should be worried about this."

Viewed college party clips on Tiktok : " Ahh. My college experience was fucking good. I was the 6'5 HTN Quarterback on the football team of a D1 school, partied n shit...Move on to the next chapter now."

IMO, it's easy to keep hyperfixating on certain things when you're a subhuman because you'll always wonder how it feels to be on the other side.

Last edited:
@NeverGetUp.Belgrade , @opioidcel . Thoughts ??

Sex and dating would've been completely normal activities to me if I were Chad/Tyrone, and I would've never been jealous of sexhavers.

Viewed a video of a normie fucking a 7.5/10 pawg : " Ahh. I fucked a bitch like that last weekend."

Witnessing PDAs in public : " Hmm. Ok."

Saw a 6'7 tallfag mogger : " Wow. He is tall but my height (6'5) is also good and I ain't a piece of shit."

Happen to see an 8inch cock on r/MassiveCock : " Meh. My dick is also above average (7.5 inch BP). Don't think I should be worried about this."

Viewed college party clips on Tiktok : " Ahh. My college experience was fucking good. I was the 6'5 Quarterback on the football team of a D1 school, partied n shit...Move on to the next chapter now."

IMO, it's easy to keep hyperfixating on certain things when you're a subhuman because you'll always wonder how it feels to be on the other side.
They live a life completely inconcievable to us, a reality that is miles different from what we know.