Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are cannonball shoulders on the absolute minimum requirements list to get a gf in 2020?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was made aware of this trait just a few days ago and am still kind of shaken

hqdefault.jpg

Can you get a girlfriend if you dont have cannonball shoulders? If not what kind of exercises does one need to do to get them?

Male standards are absolutely fucked in 2020 it seems, it makes me want to cry

You also need to be 6'3 and having a chiseled jawline

Hint: there are a lot of steroid receptors in the delts so that is a good indicator if someone is using steroids; the side delts will “pop”

No, just a natural wide frame

There are no muscle requirements. The reason most guys quit the gym after a few months/years is they realize muscles are not helping.

Just keep raising the bar gym boyos, not like the bitch can see your face lol.

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muscle

i literally never touched a weight but even i know without the roids gymcelling is a gigacope ..::for truesubhumancels::..

hqdefault.jpg

Can you get a girlfriend if you dont have cannonball shoulders? If not what kind of exercises does one need to do to get them?

And still no support for men despite plenty of support for women who are not lookers...tell me how this petty revenge is going to result in equity...
No, just a natural wide frame
This. What you can't buy or earn is always worth more because it's limited and unique. Rarity makes value.

You cannot get shoulders like that without roids + good genetics

They look disgusting and gay

This is a cope, lateral delts don't take that shape without anabolic support (though TBF nothing foids find attractive physically exists without anabolics or 1 in million genetics).

OP is being retarded if he's going for this, reality is how many men do you see who even have shoulders and a 3D upper body? I mean in real life, not movies? It's very rare, just having delta, traps, pecs, triceps, biceps, and being sub 17% BF should be fine, or if you don't have those then just being below 12% BF is good

That's David Laid. He's on anabolic peds. You will never get this without roids and top tier genetics.

That's David Laid. He's on anabolic peds. You will never get this without roids and top tier genetics.
You’re just a hater, brah. It’s all about hard work and dedication.

Some people actually think like this:lul:

Gymcel faggot cope, get the fuck out of here you absolute retard.

hqdefault.jpg

You can't get them without roids tbh. You do shoulder exercise especially that which targets the middle deltoid I imagine.

Un-ironically most of the Chads with these arms ı saw get more compliments from GYMcels than woman