Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are buying sneakers good cope

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Sneakers are expensive and also they look good on feet
Any of you sneakercels out here

Only if you are competing with your black friends

White shirt and flip flop is the new style, sneakers is for faggots.

Not sure they do anything for your SMV but it makes you feel better so maybe it gives you just a bit more confidence

Copped some yeezy’s. That’s what normies wear in my area together with nike dunks and AF1’s

I remember coachcopepill made a video about buying expensive sneakers and saying it’s dumb unless you’re moneymaxxed

normies think your overcompensating

If you’re a nigger knock yourself out on this stupid nigger fad. :feelsclown:

The rest of us could give less of a fuck about shoes. :ahegao:

If you have more than 2 pairs of sneakers you're not very intelligent.

1. Vans Old Skool Black/White
2. Any white Sneaker

You don't need anything else.

i run so i have to buy new running shoes twice a year

I think so, unless one buy sneakers that are good for heigtmaxxing which give extra height, for most cases.

Where do you live?
Flip Flops are way cheaper than sneakers, so your argument doesn't make sense at all.
You won't get your flip flops robbed. :feelsthink:

If you have more than 2 pairs of sneakers you're not very intelligent.

1. Vans Old Skool Black/White
2. Any white Sneaker

You don't need anything else.
I'm oddly similar. Just Chucks instead of Vans. Plus running shoes like jerkjocky.

I'm oddly similar. Just Chucks instead of Vans. Plus running shoes like jerkjocky.
Chucks make you look like a homeless person or a leftist, they were cool back in 2006, but not anymore. I would change them out for something else.

Chucks make you look like a homeless person or a leftist, they were cool back in 2006, but not anymore. I would change them out for something else.
Nah.

I think so, unless one buy sneakers that are good for heigtmaxxing which give extra height, for most cases.
I mean im 178cm already dont wanna heightmax

I developed a habit of buying Dr. squatch soaps. Only the limited edition ones.

Maybe autism trait but I just have my one pair of sneakers that I do everything in until they wear out in 2-3 years and go buy an identical pair.

no, it's just a waste of money. they want you to consoom sneaker

If you decide to use it as a cope be prepared to be dealing with normies and niggers for buying/selling

I mean im 178cm already dont wanna heightmax
I guess taller. Last time, I remembered I measured around 181+cm to 179cm depending on my workout and night; heightmaxxing is definitely worth it, from experience. I got shoes that can bring me around 6'0+ to 6'1+.

Honestly, at this age, the taller the better. Some women don't see 6'3 as tall anymore (the video was in 2017 so I think it is more brutal now) and you get your SMV boost when you are taller; this video also got some points on the heightpill.

Last edited:
thats a blackcel trait :feelsseriously: all i need is 1 good pair of working boots, not 20 pairs of flashy sneakers :feelsthink:

yes, I buy a good pair every 6 months and throw out my old pair if no space

Never really understood shoecoping/sneakerheads. I feel like if I had a pair of really expensive shoes I like, I'd end up never wearing them to preserve their condition which defeats the purpose of having shoes.

Yea it's a nice cope. People will say it's for the blacks but all the "hip" white people act black these days anyway so knock yourself out.