Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are bulliedcels locationcels or are they bullied universally?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I've been destroyed by normies in the school I go to, and on the neighborhood I lived in. I believe if I never went to those places and never met them, I would've never been thinking about revenge fantasies 24/7 right now, or is it?

Universally, generally.

However, I've preferred Asians over Whites/Blacks:

I realized my true connection to the Mongoloid race when I felt more comfortable and joyful with a tall Chinese college student being on the bus with me than the White males/foids around me. I was slightly saddened when he exited. One White male reminded me of a young man named "Giovanni".

In late 2018, my depression was crippling and I spent most of my days sleeping, waking up in the afternoon/evening with crusty eyes. I could ba
rely use the computer. Still, I forced myself to watch "Dragon Ball Super: Broly." It was very difficult, but I achieved it and gradually immersed myself in the Dragon Ball world once again.

Yes, a Mongoloid. Another time, an East Asian man asked me for directions. I was unable to help him much, but the exchange was pleasant.

Also, a Japanese man in Starbucks gave me free water. The East Asian woman who counseled me on housing options during my health insurance exam was very respectful.
A Sand foid gave me a "Wellness" evaluation for insurance reasons. She also counseled Mother on growth milestones.

An East Asian woman from the SSA helped me schedule my disability evaluation.;'/

Asian females seem to treat me better; an Asian woman from the youth commune named "Ami" asked me if I wanted to join their yoga session, which I declined(Bullying).

An East Asian man once held a door open for me. Given his job and short statute(Shorter than me), I assume he was disabled.

I bowed and thanked him.

I was on the bus...a Sand foid respectfully moved over so I could get off the bus, after noticing I pulled the switch.

universally​

mix of universal and locational, if you lived and went to a school filled with truecels like us, you wouldn't have been bullied