Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are British people subhuman or the opposite?

Britbongler

Britbongler

Recruit
★★★★
I live in the northern areas of the UK and used to think that British people were one of the most subhuman people in Europe.

That changed when I went to Seville and saw 6,5ft chad zoomer anglos mogging the manlet meds.

Is this something unique to the south of england or other areas of the UK? Since I haven't been to the south in a long time.

I think some areas of all countries will be more sub-human than other areas

@thespanishcel how tall are the Spanish zoomers where you live?

I live in the northern areas of the UK and used to think that British people were one of the most subhuman people in Europe.

That changed when I went to Seville and saw 6,5ft chad zoomer anglos mogging the manlet meds.

Is this something unique to the south of england or other areas of the UK? Since I haven't been to the south in a long time.
I heard that Southern UK has much more Nordic component than Northern UK. This has something to do with the way that Vikings conquered England.

I think some areas of all countries will be more sub-human than other areas
True. I live in a small Eastern European country. I used to live in a small village like 40 km away from the capital, and everyone there looked very subhuman. There was absolutely no Aryan component there. Everyone was short and ugly.

When i moved to capital, i noticed how much Aryan component there was compared to my village. A lot of tallfags, chads and Aryan stacies.

Its like i moved to a different country.

I heard that Southern UK has much more Nordic component than Northern UK. This has something to do with the way that Vikings conquered England.
No Yorkshire were the vikings
South were the germans
Scotland vikings
West was Celtic

I blame bad food and lack of dental

In 1800s Europe british were considered hot

South were the germans
Scotland vikings
West was Celtic

In 1800s the average male height in UK was 159cm according to official stats.

True. I live in a small Eastern European country. I used to live in a small village like 40 km away from the capital, and everyone there looked very subhuman. There was absolutely no Aryan component there. Everyone was short and ugly.

When i moved to capital, i noticed how much Aryan component there was compared to my village. A lot of tallfags, chads and Aryan stacies.

Exactly. An equivalent of this is like comparing the South to the Northeast in America

Most have a mixed phenotype. Some are Germanic chads while others look retarded

It depends on if they have a Germanic phenotype or a Celtic one.

Do slavs look good or do they look like shit?

I remember this ukrainian prettyboy immigrant coming to stay where I lived, and all the zoomer girls were lusting over him compared to the other anglo men.

People on this forum say that slavs are subhuman so I'm not sure.

South were the germans
Scotland vikings
West was Celtic

Ok. Then it has nothing to do with the vikings. The majority of vikings were not Aryans btw. Only the ruling class was Nordic race.

It has nothing to do with food however. Food doesnt change the way that population looks like. This is just not how biology works. Height and looks are 95% genetical and 5% based on environment.

Do slavs look good or do they look like shit?

I remember this ukrainian prettyboy immigrant coming to stay where I lived, and all the zoomer girls were lusting over him compared to the other anglo men.

People on this forum say that slavs are subhuman so I'm not sure.
Slavs look very subhuman. Of course you can find some chads among Slavs, but 99% look completely retarded and subhuman. They are also very short, except for the Southern Slavs who also look very ugly, but they are tall.

Also there is a widespread myth that Slavs are Asians(east baltids), but this is not really true. East Baltid pheno is only predominent among Finns. It is present among Slavs too, but the majority of Slavs actually have Southern European features, like black hair, narrow face, not Asian features.

It depends on if they have a Germanic phenotype or a Celtic one.
post pics of what you mean. Like some Germanic Anglos and some Celtic Anglos so I can see what the difference is

post pics of what you mean. Like some Germanic Anglos and some Celtic Anglos so I can see what the difference is
Celtic Brits

Germanic Brit:

And this guy for example doesn't look that Germanic but doesn't look Celtic either

Australian, Canadian and American Anglos have more Germanic blood then Brits i think

Judging from the average football hooligan or the barmy army, yes they are ugly

175cm approx I'd say but there are a few really tall ones.

Do you live in big touristy areas like Malaga, Seville, Barcelona and Madrid?

Or places like Zaragoza and Galicia, which no British tourists go to.

Ok. Then it has nothing to do with the vikings. The majority of vikings were not Aryans btw. Only the ruling class was Nordic race.

It has nothing to do with food however. Food doesnt change the way that population looks like. This is just not how biology works. Height and looks are 95% genetical and 5% based on environment.
if vikings were not Aryan what were they?

Many Germanic Anglos immigrated to those counties because they had more money
hmmm dont forget majority of Euro immigrants to USA were actual Germans

Are most white americans from Germany or are they other germanic peoples?
Depends on the region the south is Celtic and the mid west is Germanic (German and Nordic)

Depends on the region the south is Celtic and the mid west is Germanic (German and Nordic)
Most Southerners are of English descent, but yeah celtic influence is strong

David Beckham mogs

if vikings were not Aryan what were they?
I cant find it right now, but there is some old Scandinavian saga, where appearance of 3 castes in Scandinavia was described(slaves, free people, and elite).

Only elite was described as being blond, tall and having straight nose. Slaves were described as having jewish nose, black hair and being short. Free people were described as having average height, brown hair.

Eating too much produces fat which produces estrogen

Native Americans in the USA are bone moggers from eating bison, while Mexican natives look like shit from eating beans and other less tougher foods.

Native Americans in the USA are bone moggers from eating bison, while Mexican natives look like shit from eating beans and other less tougher foods.
They look like shit because they are racemixed, not because of their diet.