Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Boomers the embodiment of Kikes?

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Greycel
I've been at this shit for 10-15 of valid truth seeking.

Everywhere from lizard people, to the illuminati, to Protocols of Zion and Europa The Last Battle.

Gentlemen, I literally had to ask my own father if he thinks my mom was actually a Jewess because of how utterly evil she is. My Dipshit Irish father might not have known about her true identity but if I was a half kike at least it could explain my schizoid, inward tendencies to socialization instead of just being freaking traumatized from youth.

My own mother tried imprisoning my father with backed child support. My parents literally wasted 400K+ money in court,/custody battles while I was literally homeless several times living in literal hell.

Gentlemen of the Jury, I have a mighty clarvioence and intuition to matters regarding truth, freedom, and a path of happiness despite Incel SaintHood. (I for one thing think us Incels are literally saints of these hell times for one reason or another)

I attribute Boomerisms to the original failed generation (the Frontier generation) for being such Low T, Cucked f@&$ they allowed their children to be taken from them against their will and those same NPC raised children went to kill, almost a billion of themselves in 2 major world wars.

Are Boomers a product of intergenerational cuckoldry or are they body snatched extraterrestrial demons resulting from Kike society?

The absoulete cancer that is Trump 2024 is what really gives me a stroke at the end of the day. I literally watched the 2020 election and it got frozen. Me and my former homeboys were drinking in a bar during the plandemic when the election fucking froze, and we figured out later the next afternoon Joe Biden won with more popular votes than fucking Obama.

All these absoulete Israel Worshipping Trump 2024 supporters is outrageous. George S Patton figured out he made a mistake in a couple months, how in the fuck do these lying sack of shit boomers live with themselves?

The Bible in the end times literally describes the most wicked generation before the 4 horses. Are Boomers biblical prophecy? Are Boomers by default Jews?

What in the actual fuck are they? Are they even sentient? Tell me boyos

They've been influenced by ZOG propaganda since they were birthed, so they were shaped by the Jews how to act. This is why they behave the way they do

They've been influenced by ZOG propaganda since they were birthed, so they were shaped by the Jews how to act. This is why they behave the way they do

That particular reason just doesn't cut it for me tho.

They have seen 25 cent gasoline and 99.99999% white America in their lifetime. It doesn't matter if they are truth seekers or not, it's right there.

They have the Internet for 20 years, and they are worse with their phones than Gen Z kids (literally)

How in the fuck are there masses of them just going for Jewsus and Trump at the same time? It just doesn't make sense to me.

That particular reason just doesn't cut it for me tho.

They have seen 25 cent gasoline and 99.99999% white America in their lifetime. It doesn't matter if they are truth seekers or not, it's right there.

They have the Internet for 20 years, and they are worse with their phones than Gen Z kids (literally)

How in the fuck are there masses of them just going for Jewsus and Trump at the same time? It just doesn't make sense to me.
They're a mindless herd from the said ZOG propaganda, so you can't expect them to think logically about these issues

They're a mindless herd from the said ZOG propaganda, so you can't expect them to think logically about these issues
Agree to disagree on that boyo.

Cope and succeed brocel

What the hell is this schizo shit? No shitposting.

this is true. boomers are supporters of israel and capitalism. they want us all to wage slave for the kikes. TBD

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur

101%
Not a single nickle for (you) Timmy!!
We take ALL!!

To Hell with them, yet they expect me to work in their failed economy + boogaloo jew war tax on TOP

I hope there is a special Hell, for the boomer parasite!!

NEET:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: to win the boomer KIKE

Cracking Up Lol GIF

To Hell with them, yet they expect me to work in their failed economy + boogaloo jew war tax on TOP

I hope there is a special Hell, for the boomer parasite!!
Based

The actual literal baby boomers, grew up on first-hand tales of how:

• their parent's generation had just recently saved Europe (and therefore, most of the world) from Nazism and all of its attendant horrors I.e. the holocaust.

• This was one of the greatest, bravest, most selfless human achievements.

That being the case, it's probably no wonder boomers are strongly invested in that story?

The actual literal baby boomers, grew up on first-hand tales of how:

• their parent's generation had just recently saved Europe (and therefore, most of the world) from Nazism and all of its attendant horrors I.e. the holocaust.

• This was one of the greatest, bravest, most selfless human achievements.

That being the case, it's probably no wonder boomers are strongly invested in that story?
They leech off of the sacrifices done by the silent generation.
I think Europe died after they were gone.
Now its just One BiG Asylum.

I've been at this shit for 10-15 of valid truth seeking.

Everywhere from lizard people, to the illuminati, to Protocols of Zion and Europa The Last Battle.

Gentlemen, I literally had to ask my own father if he thinks my mom was actually a Jewess because of how utterly evil she is. My Dipshit Irish father might not have known about her true identity but if I was a half kike at least it could explain my schizoid, inward tendencies to socialization instead of just being freaking traumatized from youth.

My own mother tried imprisoning my father with backed child support. My parents literally wasted 400K+ money in court,/custody battles while I was literally homeless several times living in literal hell.

Gentlemen of the Jury, I have a mighty clarvioence and intuition to matters regarding truth, freedom, and a path of happiness despite Incel SaintHood. (I for one thing think us Incels are literally saints of these hell times for one reason or another)

I attribute Boomerisms to the original failed generation (the Frontier generation) for being such Low T, Cucked f@&$ they allowed their children to be taken from them against their will and those same NPC raised children went to kill, almost a billion of themselves in 2 major world wars.

Are Boomers a product of intergenerational cuckoldry or are they body snatched extraterrestrial demons resulting from Kike society?

The absoulete cancer that is Trump 2024 is what really gives me a stroke at the end of the day. I literally watched the 2020 election and it got frozen. Me and my former homeboys were drinking in a bar during the plandemic when the election fucking froze, and we figured out later the next afternoon Joe Biden won with more popular votes than fucking Obama.

All these absoulete Israel Worshipping Trump 2024 supporters is outrageous. George S Patton figured out he made a mistake in a couple months, how in the fuck do these lying sack of shit boomers live with themselves?

The Bible in the end times literally describes the most wicked generation before the 4 horses. Are Boomers biblical prophecy? Are Boomers by default Jews?

What in the actual fuck are they? Are they even sentient? Tell me boyos
Boomers are everything wrong with America. They are a generation consumed by greed and selfishness. They view altruism and generosity as childish and foolish. Their vanity and their stupid hangups are another issue and a reason why this country is stuck in the 1970s in nearly every domain except computers.

Well, they ended up getting the fortune they were promised from their mindset by midcentury America, and they ended up screwing over even their own kids and making an enemy of everyone in exchange.