Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Blacks Really More Attractive To Women on Average Than Other Ethnics?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Disclaimer: Not intended to be a race bait thread.
I am not talking about Black Americans who are already 20-30% white on average, I am talking about actual Blacks from Africa. If we analyze their racial features you would notice they have extremely dark skin, which is considered unattractive, huge flat noses which resemble those of chimps, curly hair which looks like pubes, often times prognathism because of excess forward growth once again a primitive trait, poor browridge in comparision to Whites, bulgier bug eyes and thick boot lips. The only positive traits they have going for them on average are more forward grown facial bones, tall height, ability to quickly and easily put on muscle mass, leanness, better social skills, higher rates of extraversion, lower inhibition and possibly larger genitalia. Facially they got little going for them apart from looking more masculine on average than other races, aesthetically they look unattractive and most blackpillers would agree that females prefer attractive faces over a masculine ugly one, while traits like body, height and personality much less significantly impact female selection . So why are Blacks considered much higher on the racial hierarchy of SMV than say Asians, Indians, brown Hispanics or Middle Easterners? Especially since these races actually have more caucasoid skull, lighter skin, and refined features than Blacks.

Yes because African blacks still benefit from American thug culture even though they might not like American thug culture. White foids assume all African blacks are low inhib thugs who beat and rape women.
Besides, African blacks are more masculine than Indians and east Asians. That alone is enough to make them more attractive.

Whites have a perfect ratio of intelligence, masculinity, athleticism/strength and NT behavior.
Asians tend to be intelligent, but also aspie and feminine, not athletic, short etc.
Indians are similar to asians, but even more aspie.
Blacks tend to be athletic, NT and low inhib, but not intelligent.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: Not intended to be a race bait thread.
I am not talking about Black Americans who are already 20-30% white on average, I am talking about actual Blacks from Africa. If we analyze their racial features you would notice they have extremely dark skin, which is considered unattractive, huge flat noses which resemble those of chimps, curly hair which looks like pubes, often times prognathism because of excess forward growth once again a primitive trait, poor browridge in comparision to Whites, bulgier bug eyes and thick boot lips. The only positive traits they have going for them on average are more forward grown facial bones, tall height, ability to quickly and easily put on muscle mass, leanness, better social skills, higher rates of extraversion, lower inhibition and possibly larger genitalia. Facially they got little going for them apart from looking more masculine on average than other races, aesthetically they look unattractive and most blackpillers would agree that females prefer attractive faces over a masculine ugly one, while traits like body, height and personality much less significantly impact female selection . So why are Blacks considered much higher on the racial hierarchy of SMV than say Asians, Indians, brown Hispanics or Middle Easterners? Especially since these races actually have more caucasoid skull, lighter skin, and refined features than Blacks.

I think you summarized it all perfectly and simultaneously answered your own question as well as you can.

Yes because African blacks still benefit from American thug culture even though they might not like American thug culture. White foids assume all African blacks are low inhib thugs who beat and rape women.
Basic tenet of the Blackpill is that facial attractiveness>all when it comes to female attraction, how does culture offset the ugly features of Black men?
Actual blacks from Africa aren't attractive to white women because of their ape like features. But once you mix in some white features through race-mixing, blacks readily become very attractive to white women.
Do you think they are more attractive to White women than other non-White ethnics?
I think you summarized it all perfectly and simultaneously answered your own question as well as you can.
Not really, because face is more important than all those things, and based on my post, black faces should be considered the ugliest aesthetically.

Basic tenet of the Blackpill is that facial attractiveness>all when it comes to female attraction
It's simple. Women prefer black facial features over other ethnic features (Indian, Asian etc.) Why? I don't know exactly.
how does culture offset the ugly features of Black men?
It doesn't, at least not entirely. Women tend to like criminals, thugs, low inhib people more than nice guys (asians.)
As I said, maybe women simply like black facial features more than Indian or Asian facial features. This combined with black athleticism, stature, low inhib behavior and american thug culture halo and it's no surprise blacks do better than other ethnics.

Last edited:
They can easily be incel, much like other ethnic groups, i don't think we ever have enough knowledge to say "which ethnic group" is more attractive and which is less. Whites are most attractive, obviously, but who comes after them, there's endless sruggle. All races produce people with attractive traits, that's why you have Chadpreets and Changs.

It's simple. Women prefer black facial features over other ethnic features (Indian, Asian etc.) Why? I don't know exactly.

It doesn't, at least not entirely. Women tend to like criminals, thugs, low inhib people more than nice guys (asians.)
As I said, maybe women simply like black facial features more than Indian or Asian facial features.

It's not that simple.

Blacks are taller, more dominant, more aggressive, lower IQ, more dangerous, more muscular, and bigger dicked. That alone is enough to explain why women prefer them.

But if you need a facial reason, blacks also have the most animalistic and scary looking faces. Women like to feel afraid of men. Blacks are the most masculine race on earth.

Hmm.. hard to say tbh. I speculate that african american men with a few european features can do well with all women, except perhaps asians.
Hb Black Africans from Africa?
But if you need a facial reason, blacks also have the most animalistic and scary looking faces. Women like to feel afraid of men. Blacks are the most masculine race on earth.
Facial aesthetics are more important than facial dimorphism. Most attractive models and actors look like prettyboys rather than ugly ogres.

Blacks are taller, more dominant, more aggressive, lower IQ, more dangerous, more muscular, and bigger dicked. That alone is enough to explain why women prefer them.
You're right and I agree. A few minutes after that post I added:
"women simply like black facial features more than Indian or Asian facial features. This combined with black athleticism, stature, low inhib behavior and american thug culture halo and it's no surprise blacks do better than other ethnics."

You replied to an unedited version of my post.
I completely forgot about BBC. It's one of the major reasons women like blacks more than other ethnics. They assume all blacks have big dicks.

If we compare it with ricecels and currycels sure blacks have the upper hand. Taller, BBC, muscular, masculine, etc

This is proof that height+frame >> face (to an extent).
I agree. If Indians were as tall as whites and had the same frame size on average, they'd do much better than east Asians, but still not as good as blacks.
Also, personality does matter to an extent, it's just not the sort of personality normalfags and IT have in mind.
Women prefer low inhib extroverted NT thugs. Curries and especially east asians are the complete opposite of this.

Last edited:
I think we are all a bit immature on the question of race and attraction. We need to settle this matter once and for all.

In his book The Third Chimpanzee, author Jared Diamond argues that our sexual tastes are formed when we are young based on the ethnic/racial profile of our family members, relatives, and community.

White people dominate world-wide media and are therefore (not necessarily on purpose) able to imprint their physiognomy/looks on many other cultures such that those cultures come to regard white features as desirable.

If it was the Chinese that were dominant in world-wide media, Chinese features would come to be regarded as desirable. The same for India, Africa, etc.

I'm speaking personally: The type of foids that most arouse me as an East African are foids from East Africa. An average foid from that region strikes at the lizard part of my brain like no other female could. I think this is because of biological imprinting: I've been programmed by constant familial and cultural proximity to them all my life to find them attractive.

If I grew up in Zimbabwe I'd likewise find women from that nation attractive.

Can anybody answer this question precisely: why are certain facial features more attractive than others?

This is proof that height+frame >> face (to an extent). If your face is totally ape like then women will avoid you. If you have some white features as a black guy, then you're cool.
It was always so. 4-5/10 PSL face is completely saved, when it sits on nice and tall body. Even 3.5/10 might have some chances, tbh.

Thyrone will always win against normies.

White people dominate world-wide media
People simply don't want to watch ricecels or Indians on TV. You could argue that the reason whites appear so much on TV even in non-western countries is because people simply prefer the way whites look.
Why is this such a hard thing for many ethnics to accept? People all over the world prefer light features, square jaw, hooded deep set eyes, tall stature, bigger frame etc. Whites have these features much more often than non-whites. Maybe it's just ingrained? I know this insults many ethnics, but my theory is no more wrong than yours and I'd say my theory is more blackpilled, objective and not as biased.

Many ethnics believe Europeans are "seen" as more attractive because of colonization, media influence and western culture. This theory sounds biased and political in nature. Could it be that females of all races simply prefer tall stature, bone mass, square jaws, deep set eyes, light features (because they're extremely rare) etc.?
If it was the Chinese that were dominant in world-wide media, Chinese features would come to be regarded as desirable. The same for India, Africa, etc.
I don't think Indian or asian features, especially male features could ever be seen as the most attractive, at least not as long as Europeans exist.
Females of basically all races prefer physical size and height, square jaws, deep set eyes, bone mass and rare striking features (light eyes, hair.)

Why is this such a controversial opinion to some people? It makes perfect sense. Similar behavior is observed in the animal kingdom. Female mammals prefer larger stronger males, female birds of certain species prefer large colorful feathers, big beaks, talons or whatever. Those features are simply preferred.

Maybe Indian features (small stature and frame, bug eyes, brown skin, eyes and hair) are just not attractive to women globally. Maybe asian features (flat facial profile, brown/black eyes and hair, sallow skin tone, small stature and frame etc.) are also not attractive to women.
why are certain facial features more attractive than others?
Because they simply are. Square defined angular jaw and angular face in general is better than a round soft jaw. Deep set eyes are more aesthetic than slanted or bug eyes with a flat profile. Blue/grey/green eyes are better than the extremely common dark brown eyes. Large straight nose with a prominent nasal bridge is better than flat/small nose with no nasal bridge (flatter profile.) Tall stature is better than short stature etc.

Last edited:
Only because of BBC-Myth. If blacks were knowsnto be as big as asians they would be the least wanted type of men. They would be seen as dumb ugly subhumans by nearly all women and black women would nearly never go for them like asian women dont go for asian guys.

It is just one trait that keeps them up there. Every woman automatically thinks that a black guy has a big one.

Last edited:
Not really, because face is more important than all those things, and based on my post, black faces should be considered the ugliest aesthetically.

there's a certain point where face doesnt matter. example, a good looking 5'6 guy wouldnt have it better than say a 6'2 average looking normie.

And yet unfortunately as a blackcel I rot regardless :feelsbadman:

blacks in africa are uglier tbh

in my city tyrones are the only ethnics you'll see with women[except latinos which are basically considered white here], curry, rice and kebab get nothing
still its usually below their looksmatch, average to below average women with the top tyrones so jbb is really a meme

Blacks are tall, masculine, muscular, have swag, dress well,... plus the BBC myth.

Asian "men" look like deformed kids. Pathetic.

Yes because they have more dimorphism than Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Find me an Asian "man" whos look more dangerous than these dudes.

Yeah they are more attractive than other ethnics and do better with women. Well by black I mean African American, Caribbean, etc. they are the only group that are as tall and athletic as whites plus they have some white features. Not to mention they have better frame, muscle mass, and higher T than everyone else.
Maybe Indian features (small stature and frame, bug eyes, brown skin, eyes and hair) are just not attractive to women globally. Maybe asian features (flat facial profile, brown/black eyes and hair, sallow skin tone, small stature and frame etc.) are also not attractive to women.
northern curries have caucasian facial features though. Though they don’t have the coloring (bright eyes, bright hair, white skin). Those features you are describing are those of typical Dravidian curries.

Last edited:
Are blacks really higher though? This sounds to me like a lot of disengagement. If whites are seen as the most attractive than those mixed with white blood or DNA should be next on the line. There are more races and mixes and tiers and you guys are completely disregarding that with the exception of some mentions 20%-30% that someone said.

Actual blacks from Africa aren't attractive to white women because of their ape like features. But once you mix in some white features through race-mixing, blacks readily become very attractive to white women.

Aesthetically probably not but women would rather have sex with them due to height, high testosterone, big dick fetish

they're taller and more masculine looking on average

dark skin can also be fetishized by foids

Yes, without a doubt

Depends on black. For example, somalis are fucking ugly it's truly over for them and can say the same for most of the africans except west Africans, that's why whites enslaved west Africans they are Savannah people, hunters,tall and have good muscle mass

They have more status. They're known for making music which a majority of young people listen to these days, there's many of them in sports, they're good dancers, low-inhib and of course the BBC thing.
It's obvious why they're on another level to other ethnics, doesn't matter what their faces look like.

They have more status. They're known for making music which a majority of young people listen to these days, there's many of them in sports, they're good dancers, low-inhib and of course the BBC thing.
It's obvious why they're on another level to other ethnics, doesn't matter what their faces look like.
This, basically they have everything working in their favour most of the time, except for face and extremely dark skin color.

Other ethnics have ABSOLUTELY nothing working for them.

Black men have the literally most desired traits for foids of all races (they tend to be tall, NT, low inhib and have a big dick), and they have also a huge positive halo from media (rap, thug culture, etc), so of course they are benefited in the sexual market.

White people dominate world-wide media
No, Jews control the media, not whites.

http://esau.today/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg