Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are black women also white worshippers?i have a hard time believing this.

Yeah, they are.

They’re mostly ghetto single moms who need betabuxers

not really since most of them rate blacks higher than whites, cant say the same for any other group of women

They obsesses about lightskin babies with colored eyes and good hair

i think my coping levels are reaching an all time high
it's over

it depends.
the ratchet ghetton ones usually only date other black; mostly Tyrones obviously

the nerdy, geeky, college smart ones want white men.

non-thugmaxxed black men are usully left to rot alone.

Only a minority (no pun intended) of black women actually worship white men. Not on the scale of asian women, but most just go for black men.

Black men worship white women more than the other way around. Black women get insanely jealous if they see a tall, good looking Tyrone with an attractive white woman.

@tehgymcel420

It's extremely true

The smart ones become like noodle whores, the dumb ones ride tyrone’s cock and shit out bastard babies left and right

Oh FUCK YEA. Go to a random african country as a white man and ure a walking god damn god amongs them.

i hope i am not bothering you man,but is there any particular anecdote that made you think that or did you simply see studies proving it?

It wasn't a hard pill to swallow, I see it everywhere.

Black men worship white women more than the other way around. Black women get insanely jealous if they see a tall, good looking Tyrone with an attractive white woman.

Hahahahahaha!

Chadron!

Not so much, they would take Tyrone over Chad, but they would white normie over black normie

whenever i chadfished they would be aggressive as fuck in trying to fuck chad or even just meet him

I don't know, tbh

Is Ethiopiamaxxing possible strategy for a Copt?

They're Chad /Tyrone /chaddam / worshipers. They're money /status/power worshipers.

Women don't worship a single God like Abraham religions . They worship a pantheon of gods like the ancient pagans and shit.

But like all mythology. There's evil ugly creatures who everyone portraits as the incantation of all that is wrong. And that will be us.