Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are bans permanent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I'm losing all my friends!
Edit: Sorry, I meant to post this in the lounge, thought I was there.

it depends on how many women they had fucked.

66f

All bans are temporary.

You can come back from a permanent ban, therefore it was never permanent in the first place.

Only for based and high IQ users
I'm losing all my friends!
Many, many brocels have fallen and not enough newfags are taking their place

RIP my niggas @foidologist, @Idlevillagercel, @Jungle, @Liszt, @Pengwin, and @Nukethisgayearth. Gone but never forgotten :feelscry: :f:
Edit: Sorry, I meant to post this in the lounge, thought I was there.
Nah, you posted this in the right place

You may get banned from this place, but you will never get banned from my memories
Never forget: @Jungle @foidologist @Nukethisgayearth

Only for based and high IQ users

Many, many brocels have fallen and not enough newfags are taking their place

RIP my niggas @foidologist, @Idlevillagercel, @Jungle, @Liszt, @Pengwin, and @Nukethisgayearth. Gone but never forgotten :feelscry: :f:

Nah, you posted this in the right place
Did they request a ban or something?

Did they request a ban or something?
Yes. @foidologist, @Idlevillagercel, @Jungle, and @Liszt did a suicide pact and all requested ban at the same time. Really cryptic shit man

Yes. @foidologist, @Idlevillagercel, @Jungle, and @Liszt did a suicide pact and all requested ban at the same time. Really cryptic shit man
Why did they do that?

Interesting

Were they bored of this place? Weird tbh why did villagercel follow them.
30682 2

Last edited:
Why did they do that?
Interesting

View attachment 427265
This is what @Liszt said
Like I said I had a meltdown that unknowingly triggered this. All 4 of us were getting bored of this site. Foid was getting increasingly disgusted by the mentality here and Jungle and Idlevillagercel were worried about their .co addiction so they decided to follow me and request bans, Foid is deleting his acc as well
Also
Oh and could you please tell Dreggy to fuck off on my behalf
@Dregster666 @FullTimeLoser thoughts?

What was foidoligist disgusting with??
He’s whitepilled. He doesn’t agree with the blackpill. This is what he said about it when we were debating yesterday
There are true elements of the blackpill, but I don't even know if I would refer to them as "blackpill". It's obviously true that the better looking you are, the easier time you will have with girls and all that, but that's just something that even every normie knows and always has. The blackpill is an oversimplification of everything, as you've said. Girls are very easily influenced and very sensitive to social pressure, but they're not all the same. Some of them really are good.

Anyway, I've come to realize that the NT pill is actually more important than the lookspill.

Interesting

View attachment 427265
Sounds like fakecel problems to me
Nah, they were definitely incel, They just couldn’t handle the blackpill and toxic inkler culture maby
What the fuck? Weird ass nigga
I can’t help it. It’s kekfuel ngl

He’s whitepilled. He doesn’t agree with the blackpill.
Yeah i knew there was something wrong with him from the getgo but whatever
They just couldn’t handle the blackpill and toxic inkler culture maby
Soy problems tbh
I can’t help it. It’s kekfuel nglp
:feelswhat:

I had very little interactions with him to the point where i dont even remember his general mannerisms.

He’s whitepilled. He doesn’t agree with the blackpill. This is what he said about it when we were debating yesterday
Is he really??? Hmm

Yeah i knew there was something wrong with him from the getgo but whatever
Because he’s a furry?
I had very little interactions with him to the point where i dont even remember his general mannerisms.
lol I was talking about how I sometimes tag you and @FullTimeLoser to start a fight between you maby
Well he was a sewer dweller so

Sewers are pretty chill, tbh.
Nah

It's pointless overall, alot of offtopic tier threads end up there out of habit.

Mods just need to stop being lazy and delete threads that dont deserve to exist.
lol I was talking about how I sometimes tag you and @FullTimeLoser to start a fight between you maby

Last edited: