Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are australian abos even human?by human I mean homo sapiens

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
They have average IQ of 45-50,in all time of their existancethey just created some prmitive communication language and mud huts(not even writing system).There isnt any pure australian abo doctor,engineer,lawyer,businessman or inventer.Kind of job they are capable of doing is only manual labor.They seem like an un-evolded "human" sub specie just like homo erectus .
Jy50FkM
Aboriginals

I had an argument on facebook with a foid about these things. She said they're just as intelligent and no different than Europeans.

I had an argument on facebook with a foid about these things. She said they're just as intelligent and no different than Europeans.
negritos of papua new guinea are same like them,I dont know about tamil-dravidians of south indian if they are related
when western european whites came to australia ,they considered they flora and fauna od australian then named region

DON'T BE RAMA RAMA AND SNIFF IT FROM A CAN

Race doesn't affect central nervous system, so its most likely their intelligence is as simillar as of other races, but you need to equalize their education levels to do an IQ test comparing races.

About their height and face, they look very different from europeans, they for sure have the lowest SMV among all races, and its just brutal, becuase they have to compete with tall australian chads

DON'T BE RAMA RAMA AND SNIFF IT FROM A CAN
Have you seen an pure australian abos doctor,engineer,businessman,lawyer or inventer?
Race doesn't affect central nervous system, so its most likely their intelligence is as simillar as of other races, but you need to equalize their education levels to do an IQ test comparing races.

About their height and face, they look very different from europeans, they for sure have the lowest SMV among all races, and its just brutal, becuase they have to compete with tall australian chads
They have average IQ od 45-50 ,I doubt any australian abos exceeds 60 IQ mark point.They havent creared any writing system or building or civilization untill western european whites arrived there.They lived in mud huts while having primitive communication language

Last edited:
Maybe she was thinking of this guy
President of France - Wikipedia

They actually have an IQ of 60-65. Not in quarrel with your main point, though.

I've seen some good looking mixed Abos, but pure Abos look like the previous step in human evolution.

they're very ugly indeed but that's nonsense, they are humans, no doubt about it lol

I'm also not sure if IQ is the best way to measure intelligent, in think in the future we probably will regard this as obsolete. I don't think the whole human genome has been reestructured in the last 100 or 50 years, yet when you look at phenomena like the flynn effect, most human populations grew their average IQ by 30+ points in the last decades, almost correlated with economic development

Flynn-%E2%80%93-World-Regions-750x477.png

Abos whoever do have a small percentage of their DNA from other hominids, like denisovans, kind in a similar way as asians and europeans (and pretty much every human outside africa) have a degree of neanderthal dna in ther genome.

But yeah, overall i think you're just being lookist. I don't think they lack anything other humans have to do any tasks, they wouldn't made that far if they did. I don't think you really did any research on this as well, I'm pretty sure we have examples of abos in many fields of science

I can even recall reading about this guy off the top of my head, even though I'm not particulary informed on australian culture:

A result of inbreeding and a contaminated gene pool

they're very ugly indeed but that's nonsense, they are humans, no doubt about it lol

I'm also not sure if IQ is the best way to measure intelligent, in think in the future we probably will regard this as obsolete. I don't think the whole human genome has been reestructured in the last 100 or 50 years, yet when you look at phenomena like the flynn effect, most human populations grew their average IQ by 30+ points in the last decades, almost correlated with economic development

Flynn-%E2%80%93-World-Regions-750x477.png

Abos whoever do have a small percentage of their DNA from other hominids, like denisovans, kind in a similar way as asians and europeans (and pretty much every human outside africa) have a degree of neanderthal dna in ther genome.

But yeah, overall i think you're just being lookist. I don't think they lack anything other humans have to do any tasks, they wouldn't made that far if they did. I don't think you really did any research on this as well, I'm pretty sure we have examples of abos in many fields of science

I can even recall reading about this guy off the top of my head, even though I'm not particulary informed on australian culture:

Thats really informative,I didnt know IQ of a population group was change-able over generations

Abos. The only group even more subhuman than curries.

Thats really informative,I didnt know IQ of a population group was change-able over generations
yeah, there's still some research to be done on this subject but many studies have shown some correlation with things like nutrition, diseases, prenatal environment, early access to education, familiar structure and things like that. Quite interesting subject tbh

lmao hahaha
negritos of papua new guinea are same like them,I dont know about tamil-dravidians of south indian if they are related

when western european whites came to australia ,they considered they flora and fauna od australian then named region
Tamil distantly related but are smart enough to IT computer max unlike abos

abos mog curries due to ape halo

Subhumans yeah

the fact that abos and other retards exist make love seem unethical to me. Even if I could get sex and love, it's just cruel and irresponsible to HAVE MY CAKE and EAT IT as lonely incels like me and abos and retards suffer.

Their existence also validates female hypergamy. Abos evolved that way, because the females were not picky. Whereas cumskin women are the pickiest by far, and whites are generally superior. And recently noodlewhore women are even pickier than cumskin women, so they are quickly catching up (so long as they don't have male hapa kids).

This is why incels should be ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE. If you are predestined to not get any, it only makes sense to rebel against the entire system as opposed to repeatedly wish for the impossible.

Last edited:
They have average IQ of 45-50,in all time of their existancethey just created some prmitive communication language and mud huts(not even writing system).There isnt any pure australian abo doctor,engineer,lawyer,businessman or inventer.Kind of job they are capable of doing is only manual labor.They seem like an un-evolded "human" sub specie just like homo erectus .View attachment 439221View attachment 439222
Maybe I don’t know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back