Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are atheists more miserable than religious people?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Are they

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't want to admit it but yes

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I'd say so, the most atheistic countries have really high suicide rates while the most religious ones seem to have happy people

I'm an atheist but I don't really care about nothing happening after I die so I don't see why it would affect me mentally

Religious people always need a fragile sense of superiority. JFL at poll

1723567364185w

Are blackpilled incels more miserable than bluepilled incels? Idk tbh

No one is more miserable than religious people

Religion is gigacope

Yes, the reason is nuanced.
You are coming into this in bad faith, and being intentionally dishonest.

So I will just massage your negative digit IQ brain, instead of engaging in a real discussion. Yes, me, as an Atheist, I'm more miserable then Christians, Muslims, so on.

There's no reason for it, really. Life with God = Happy and fulfilling. Life Without God = Frowns and Bitter Unhappiness.

Yes, the reason is nuanced.
You are coming into this in bad faith, and being intentionally dishonest.

So I will just massage your negative digit IQ brain, instead of engaging in a real discussion. Yes, me, as an Atheist, I'm more miserable then Christians, Muslims, so on.

There's no reason for it, really. Life with God = Happy and fulfilling. Life Without God = Frowns and Bitter Unhappiness.
Life without god is only unhappy if you have get no sex and are high IQ

no dere are a lot of third world guys who r messed up every day hoping 4 god to save them while poor and dying dey doesnt see any other opshions, with ateeism u kno reality and u not waitin 4 god to do someteing

Yes. Life is better when you’re a believer. I miss the days I’d pray 5 times a day and consciously stop myself from sinning. It gives you fulfillment

Even aside from the spiritual aspect, which could provide joy in and of itself, religious people are more likely to have families and strong social connections. Having consistent sexual and social validation is preferable to the alternative.