Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are asian birth rates low because asian women dont want the asian men. and all the "too expensive to support kids" is a cope

is it? just bc they're not attracted

• yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean there aren't any comforting consoling white guys in a place of pure darwinism and rigidity.

anyone who invalidates your hardships is an enemy.

I think it is both but mostly the fact that Asian women don't want Asian men.

It's Asian men's fault for not being White Chads, really.

I used to buy the economic explanation cause I saw data suggesting a very small percentage of Jap foids date interracially, but after looking into it further I think it's mostly just out of control hypergamy at work.

I don't think it's foreign men they're looking for though, rather I'm under the assumption they want a Eurasian-looking Chadsuke with more Jomon features

I used to buy the economic explanation cause I saw data suggesting a very small percentage of Jap foids date interracially, but after looking into it further I think it's mostly just out of control hypergamy at work.

I don't think it's foreign men they're looking for though, rather I'm under the assumption they want a Eurasian-looking Chadsuke with more Jomon features
show me an example

Women moving to big cities, having a career and university degrees = lower birthrate. Its a global thing and happens virtually everywhere except ((there))). Men are not needed anymore. A good chunk of women are now almost men.

Aka turks
For those who do not believe that kazakhs can be like that v0 iiluek06av0a1
872fdbd3 1fb0 40be 987c 1b6b692c9fa8

Women moving to big cities, having a career and university degrees = lower birthrate. Its a global thing and happens virtually everywhere except ((there))). Men are not needed anymore. A good chunk of women are now almost men.
Jewish women also have declining birthrates. Stormcucks who think it's some conspiracy are delusional as fuck and don't understand female nature. Foids have kids for economic reasons, not out of loyalty to their race. In fact, birth rates are even dropping in turkey and Iran and Saudi

In the past it was normal for the young, married couples to live with their parents for a few years after the birth of their first child, so saying that now it would be a big deal and that's why noodlewhores aren't getting pregnant is a big COPE

show me an example

The latest data from 2021 shows 491,324 registered marriages of Japanese women that year. Of those marriages, 6,682 were with a foreign man - just about 1.4% of them. A higher percentage of Japanese men actually married out at about 2% (9,814 Japanese male + foreign female marriages out of 494,456 total marriages of Japanese men).

Till I see proper evidence in favor of that conclusion, I’ve no reason to believe Japanese women are waiting on foreign Chads to come and sweep them off their feet. It’s far more likely they’re waiting on Japanese Chads.

Last edited:

The latest data from 2021 shows 491,324 registered marriages of Japanese women that year. Of those marriages, 6,682 were with a foreign man - just about 1.4% of them. A higher percentage of Japanese men actually married out at about 2% (9,814 Japanese male + foreign female marriages out of 494,456 total marriages of Japanese men).

Till I see proper evidence in favor of that conclusion, I’ve no reason to believe Japanese women are waiting on foreign Chads to come and sweep them off their feet. It’s far more likely they’re waiting on Japanese Chads.
what if they want it but there aren't enough white guys anymore so they just give up and date what they can

Asian “women” disgust me
Their culture is disgusting
They need to be annihilated in a nuclear holocaust

Yeah mostly because Asian foids consider Asian men are subhuman and those foids are chasing Chad

Yeah mostly because Asian foids consider Asian men are subhuman and those foids are chasing Chad
What about the other guy above who say Asian women are fine with Turk looking high tier Asian guys