Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are arab foids (particularly north african ones) hoes ?

they are some of the worst kind of foids

female nature is ubiquitous

they are crazy high energy adhd schizo over the top whores

North Africa is quite liberal now. Ofc the Foids are whores, especially Morocco and Algeria. I guess they inherited being huge whores from their former coloniser.

North Africa is quite liberal now. Ofc the Foids are whores, especially Morocco and Algeria. I guess they inherited being huge whores from their former coloniser.
Yes, the french foids are all whores

especially TUNISIA. idk how that didnt make a worthy mention, its among the most cucked arab countries with lebanon as well.

especially TUNISIA. idk how that didnt make a worthy mention, its among the most cucked arab countries with lebanon as well.
I'm retarded and forgot that Tunisia existed.

They became westernized

when i was 9/10 year old i was in languageschool with some tunisian ones

holy fuck they were brutal, even at 9/10 year olds ive seen them bully/shame/abuse other girls horrendously

All women are whores all women fuck multiple men with no repercussions they use their pussy as an exchange to get everything that will make their lives better.

Ofc unless there is no repercussions (for example the =muslim- I stone you to death if you are a whore).

Last edited:
They have a huge ego. They’ll take millionaires only. They probably have the highest fucking standards out of any culture.

I like iranian foids, they mog.

More trad Than curries ofc

I heard british foids are some of the loosest cunts known to man!

I wish I could fuck an iraqi foid:feelsohh::panties: I have some kind of fetish towards foids from such countries

All foids are sluts for chad. Human nature doesn’t change with geography or culture

Yes they are hoejabi sharmutas