Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are any richcels here NEETs on trust funds?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm wondering, if there are any trustfundcels here, what is it like? I know it must be heavenly to LDAR with lots of cash.

I'm the next best thing and it's heavenly compared to wageslavery.

Dunno, but any of them would trade it all to be wageslaving Fry cook Chad. Good looks and height = priceless.

I wasn't rich by today's standard but in 2016-2017 my grandparents were multi-millionaires. I always bought things I wanted and fashionmaxed. Although none of it worked but was a good cope while it lasted.

I wasn't rich by today's standard but in 2016-2017 my grandparents were multi-millionaires. I always bought things I wanted and fashionmaxed. Although none of it worked but was a good cope while it lasted.
Lasted? Elab boyo.

I'm also an ex-richcel. My parents were making shitloads and they planned to put me on a trust fund once I reached my teens, that stopped when Obama got elected and they sold their house for half its' worth doing the 2008 recession, and my parents' jobs went to curries.