Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you self-employed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't have the necessary skills to be self-employed. But it's a huge dream of mine. I hate the idea of wageslavery.

Do you like being self-employed?

I wish I was. But my friend buys industrial machine parts wholesale and sells then individually at a higher price on Ebay and makes a living doing that.

I'm a self-employed coomer making $0/hour

I dont, wish i was tbh

Several times bro. Hell ya i liked it!

Unfortunately unless you got a good money maker then you stay broke.

I did mineral prospecting and mining for decades and it was a way to get paid for being homeless! (And picking up rocks to sell) just have to find pretty rocks lol. Gold was too much work tbh.

Also "scrap metals" is a good gig. It can vary from digging (Al) cans from the trash, to hauling away ded cars (Fe)... Or building demo where you reclaim old fancy wood counters and floors, or marble tiles, or copper (Cu) wire and pipe...

Requires strength and health though. As well as knowledge how to sell the stuff for the maximum amount...

You don't need to be smart but it is a cutthroat business these days...

No I'm not but I'm gonna look into ewhoring soon

I wanna be. Fuck wagecucking

I don't have the necessary skills to be self-employed. But it's a huge dream of mine. I hate the idea of wageslavery.

Do you like being self-employed?
I am trying to. I am setting up some drop shipping sites but I have do marketing part which is hard.
No I'm not but I'm gonna look into ewhoring soon
do u think a currtwhore would do good ewhore? get arranged arrive with whore and use her for money?

Last edited: