Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are any of you schizocels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41205
  • Start date
Deleted member 41205

Deleted member 41205

Money or Honey?
-
I myself am schizoaffective and I have problems dealing with delusions, hallucinations and other issues. Idk if you guys also know what I should do if any of us are schizophrenic. I noticed it has been hard being both autistic and schizophrenic. I literally feel like roping all the time. I know it is over so how do you guys cope? Any advice or words would be appreciated.

@Schizo Slappy @SchizoCel2021 @schizoidBraziian @Schizoidcel @schizoid_cel @SchizoNarwalKebab @SchizoWiz

Im not a schizocel but Im autistic and retardedcel

Yeah i too have a hard time dealing with my delusions. Like everyday i wake up and i can't tell if what i did yesterday was actually real or just a dream
I'm also really fucking paranoid and autistic (unironically)

I was diagnosed schizoaffective too, but I don't really buy that shit. Never hallucinated much just got really paranoid. I don't feel like a schizophrenic maybe cause I'm on an antipsychotic. Definitely pretty depressed though think I'm gonna rope next week.

I've known 2 legit schizophrenic people in my life. We met in hospitals. The worse of the two would just randomly scream "GET OFF!" loud as hell. His facial expressions never really changed, which is what surprised me most, I think. He would just scream and have a totally neutral expression. Totally monosyllabic otherwise (yes, no). Some of the time he'd just look fucking miserable as hell, like he felt like crying, and stare at shit intensely. He also walked stooped over like a limb on a tree, very stiff. He seemed totally non-functional to me. I always felt sorry for him.

Last edited: