Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are any of you into politics?

After the fiasco of the aftermath of these September 7th protests in Brazil, not nearly as much anymore I think. There's no way to free the country from the parasite narco communist class anymore, it seems. Unfortunately.

Not really but I vote. I read the concepts of the political party to select the one which represents the most of my values.

Im a big trump fan. I have gone to a couple of his rallies, he's a certified mogger.

Politics are for old people and nut jobs.
Im a big trump fan. I have gone to a couple of his rallies, he's a certified mogger.
Just worship a tall richfag who makes fun of people for their height. Oh wait you do that too you dick :reeeeee:

The only ideology I trust is the blackpill.

After the fiasco of the aftermath of these September 7th protests in Brazil, not nearly as much anymore I think. There's no way to free the country from the parasite narco communist class anymore, it seems. Unfortunately.
Do you think STF is abusing its power?

acafe683-f850-41a5-b37d-4640e41a20f8-jpeg.907157

Just get into politics bro! :redpill:

@curryfool is an lgbt activist

Do you think STF is abusing its power?
Of course it is. Worse than just that, they're criminals who work for the narcos and communists from Foro de São Paulo. Just look at their actions; freeing big shot narcos, nullifying Lula's judgement (who stole billions to send to communist dictatorships, making Brazil fulfill its role in the Foro scheme), all while jailing people for merely criticizing them.

politics is for emotionally invested brainlets wannabe deep-thinker

No i dont rly care for it but i watch youtube videos when there is fresh drama is our parliament

something to remember about politics is globally or nationally permeating amnesia.
a geriatric decrepit jester imbecile is elected, and after all the drama and quarreling between two groups of tribalistic monkeys is done everyone forgets major political events the next day.
after fully four years is passed where the dust has already settled everyone starts blaming the incompetence of the recently rose government at prior governments.

Last edited:
Democratic politics is a game of national tribalism where everyone gets to participate and is made to feel like their participation mattered and that the other sides are bad. It's there to make the average person feel like they have more power than they really do (none).

If you're into politics, you may as well be into pro wrestling.

I read https://www.nationalreview.com/ because some of the articles are good examples of critical thinking.

Critical thinking can help prevent my own life from getting worse.

Last edited:
I'm political but the kind of political government I support no longer exists in the world, there's not a single modern political party I would vote for and get behind, they all suck one way or another. I follow politics in the modern setting because I like making fun and mocking it all. :feelsclown:

If I had to describe my politics I would say I'm sympathetic to conservative monarchy or fascism, I believe autocracy to be best. I despise democracy because in my mind a majority of the population are complete dumbasses incapable of governing themselves. I don't like the corporatist model because I distrust big businesses or corporations in general, in my ideal society everything would be nationalized owned by the autocratic state. Individual private property would still exist, but all businesses would be state property utilized for the greater public at large. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
fuck no, politics doesn't matter. Everything will always be shit for us.

Most based politician of my country is Almeida, who is 5'4.5'' tall. He is the mayor of fucking Madrid and national spokesperson of the biggest right wing party of the country (PP).

I am not consumed by the Jewish-circus that is politics, however, I am aware of what is going on.

Democratic politics is a game of national tribalism where everyone gets to participate and is made to feel like their participation mattered and that the other sides are bad. It's there to make the average person feel like they have more power than they really do (none).

If you're into politics, you may as well be into pro wrestling.
1ED5C12A AAAA 4DBC 955C 2664CE36643B