Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you guys insecure about your physical abilities cause I am

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I’ve had guys who are stronger than me belittle me and rip me off for my physical ability’s some guys even imitated how I did a sport just to make fun of me. the same guy who imitated how is did a sport to make fun off me told me I had no muscle. I get so uncomfortable around guys that belittle me I’ve had a guy approach me to tell me he was stronger than me.

When it comes to useful physical abilities for the worst situations I think to my self about the possibility of me being in a position where I’m not fast enough to run away if someone try’s to mug me I even think of the possibility of not being strong enough to defend myself if someone try’s to mug me. I have been mugged before and the muggers see me as a week guy who would loose to them in a fight.

I’ve found my self in a position where I’ve been over taken by a lady while I was going for a run. When I fail to keep up with other people at certain sports I have a side of my self that gets a bit embarrassed. I still have the motivation to keep going I’m just a guy that knows his place well enough due to his insecurities

I used to seethe and get mad over the same when I was in middle and early high school, then after a short time going to (((gym))), I understood that strength and physical ability are genetic in the same way the looks are and as such it is pointless to worry over it.

just workout nigga ul get stronger faster etc… this is one area u can fight your genes

I’ve found my self in a position where I’ve been over taken by a lady while I was going for a run.
Nigga literally fat girls run faster than me I give up I have no muscle or motivation to work out

Of course, I've always been one of the weakest guys in whatever group I was in:feelswhat::fuk:.

I used to seethe and get mad over the same when I was in middle and early high school, then after a short time going to (((gym))), I understood that strength and physical ability are genetic in the same way the looks are and as such it is pointless to worry over it.
Yes. How big your bone heads are and how well you can metabolize protein, to say nothing of your hormone production and reception, is both genetic and the biggest determiners of your limits.

But you still have to worry.

THEY WILL KILL YOU

THEY WILL KILL YOU
Keep your head down, don't provoke people and have common sense (ie. know what places or people to avoid) and you will be fine. I was never hurt by anyone or gotten beaten up.

Yeah. I was always the slowest, weakest, and clumsiest. I was so bad in PE and people would always get mad at me for passing the ball wrong. And they said I wasn't even trying. Every time I played arm wrestling in school, I always lost. Whenever we played tag, I was always targeted and people would run away from me, and I couldn't catch up with them and ran out of breath quickly. Sometimes they even let me catch them out of pity. I had to target the fat kid but not always because I knew how he felt. I tried boxing to fit in with my normie "friends" and every spar my face was getting destroyed. They all saw me as a target due to my ugly face, hatred for me and bad boxing skills. I noticed how they were more patient when sparring others but with me, they just unleashed punches on me for 2 minutes. I was a literal punching bag. I tried gymmaxxing because of my genetic low muscle tone, and then I saw the drug addicted kid who never worked out in his life casually repping dumbbells that I couldn't even curl half the way up. I also have terrible grip, so even if I got stronger I wouldn't be able to lift heavier weights due to the pain, although I could try wearing gloves. Another truecel I talked to in school also had weak muscles, even weaker than mine. It is all genetic.

you’re right about genetics determining physical ability I agree with your statement about it being pointless to worry about. A lot of people seem to worry about things that are pointless to worry about it’s all part of the minds ability to go round in circles with insecurities. I work out and eat healthy as a basic form of self maintenance and I’m still chubby.

Keep your head down, don't provoke people and have common sense (ie. know what places or people to avoid) and you will be fine. I was never hurt by anyone or gotten beaten up.
I would not go around provoking people. I know what places and what kind of people to avoid for example I know not go in to back alleys in dangerous neighbourhoods because those places are the kind of places a theif would try to mug someone. I don’t go to nightclubs or bars when they’re really crowded because I know they’re are some aggressive types of people who go they’re that will have a problem with people who have done nothing wrong to get in to fights with them. If I ever pick up on any signs of someone on the street having a problem with me I do my best to avoid them for my safety.

Always been physically weak and bullied for it. Rage fuel.

I’ve had guys who are stronger than me belittle me and rip me off for my physical ability’s some guys even imitated how I did a sport just to make fun of me. the same guy who imitated how is did a sport to make fun off me told me I had no muscle. I get so uncomfortable around guys that belittle me I’ve had a guy approach me to tell me he was stronger than me.

When it comes to useful physical abilities for the worst situations I think to my self about the possibility of me being in a position where I’m not fast enough to run away if someone try’s to mug me I even think of the possibility of not being strong enough to defend myself if someone try’s to mug me. I have been mugged before and the muggers see me as a week guy who would loose to them in a fight.

I’ve found my self in a position where I’ve been over taken by a lady while I was going for a run. When I fail to keep up with other people at certain sports I have a side of my self that gets a bit embarrassed. I still have the motivation to keep going I’m just a guy that knows his place well enough due to his insecurities
If you are short you actually build muscles faster than tallfags, so if you gymmaxxed you could actually get strong fairly quick.
Of course in professional fighting tallfags will still beat you(it depends on the sport I think, I think there are some types of fighting where short guys have the advantage but that's besides the point) but most people don't workout that much or know how to fight so you will fightmog most people, if that is really something you are concerned about.

how long do i have to gymmax to grow taller?
retarded answer shows how fucking stupid you are. i never said you will grow taller. enjoy being short fat and weak instead of short and strong

retarded answer shows how fucking stupid you are. i never said you will grow taller. enjoy being short fat and weak instead of short and strong
ok ty for your insight

:bigbrain:

No.

I had good physical ability as kid

even 2 years ago in june i ride 130 km on bike in my aglomeration in one day

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo

No athleticism for your race

It’s over if you were chosen last in sports

Yes
But sometimes you’ve all ready lost

I was once belittled and had my squat rack stolen from me in the gym by a 6'4 Chad. I was like 17 at the time. Shit was so dehumanizing and humiliating. Fuck that guy. And he was probably like 30. Fucking jackass

I'm strong from gymcelling but, I'm still a small man so people assume I'm weak and belittle me anyway.

I exercise almost everyday so im confident i could beat the average normie

yeah, In school I was the weakest kid in gym class, ive been gymcelling for years but still have the frame of a 12 year old.

Go to the gym and train cardio bro. To get started id just do 2-3 sets to muscle failure of whatever excercises you want no need to follow a strict program or anything.