Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are any of you guys afraid of speaking to women?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As an Incel myself, I have no trouble communicating with females. When I talk to them, I behave normally. I have no fear of females. Even if I have to speak to an attractive female, I would be fearless. It's easy for me to socialize with them because they won't do anything bad to me as long as I act like a normal human being. My social anxiety went away a few years ago. Tbh, I am a very good communicator but it doesn't help me rizz up girls because my looks are not great.

Yes, I dont want to have them scream rape on the street even if i didnt do anything.

how would you rizz them?

You mog me to the death. I not only can't speak to females, but i also can't speak to males.

I am not afraid, more that I don't have anything to say to them and get tongue tied.

Not afraid, weirdly they don’t usually treat me bad at all, just like I’m simply a robot and not a human,I just get the vibe they want to get it over with as soon as possible, makes interactions really simple though. Kinda makes me feel fakecel but then I snap back to reality when some of them are mad because I’m ugly

Lifemogs me by being able to talk to foids with social anxiety

You mog me to the death. I not only can't speak to females, but i also can't speak to males.
It doesn't matter that I have the ability to speak to women without any fear. I am not good-looking. I will always fail to attract women

My conversations with women are brief. I don't have much to say to women.
I am not afraid, more that I don't have anything to say to them and get tongue tied.

As an Incel myself, I have no trouble communicating with females. When I talk to them, I behave normally. I have no fear of females. Even if I have to speak to an attractive female, I would be fearless. It's easy for me to socialize with them because they won't do anything bad to me as long as I act like a normal human being. My social anxiety went away a few years ago. Tbh, I am a very good communicator but it doesn't help me rizz up girls because my looks are not great.
im just highly socially inept so i cant communicate with women or men.

It doesn't matter that I have the ability to speak to women without any fear. I am not good-looking. I will always fail to attract women
At least other men will accept you at work. I'm instantly hated by half of men who i meet.

At least other men will accept you at work. I'm instantly hated by half of men who i meet.
Im even hated by other incels. You would hate me too, if you knew me IRL.

No, I wouldn't hate you because you are an incel like me
I knew a few incels in real life, who treated me like shit for being non-NT, while they were NT incels.

I knew a few incels in real life, who treated me like shit for being non-NT, while they were NT incels.
Oh. I never met an autistic person in real life. One of my friends @General Alek, who is autistic, gets along well with me even though I'm neurotypical.

I can speak to them about as well as with men or maybe a bit worse because they think a bit differently or have had more different life experiences, but I am bad with communicating with people regardless of gender.

I can speak to them but I highly avoid it. Its pointless anyways

The only thing I'm afraid when forced to speak with a hole, is losing my filters on all the years of hate I feel.

The only thing I'm afraid when forced to speak with a hole, is losing my filters on all the years of hate I feel.
I hide my hatred and anger from women, I'm good at it

Yeah, because:

I was never taught how to approach or talk to women by anyone.

My appearance scares and intimidates people.

Most women are just going out their day, getting from A to B.
sometimes with their friends and/or boyfriends.

And 4.
I live in the u.k, the feminist capital of the west.
Lots of foids here believe all the lies that men are evil, violent, destructive misogynist and criminals.

Yeah, because:

I was never taught how to approach or talk to women by anyone.

My appearance scares and intimidates people.

Most women are just going out their day, getting from A to B.
sometimes with their friends and/or boyfriends.

And 4.
I live in the u.k, the feminist capital of the west.
Lots of foids here believe all the lies that men are evil, violent, destructive misogynist and criminals.
Women are the problem, not us

No . Shyness , Autism and social anxiety means i avoid them

yeah, that's why i find it hard to apporach.

No, speaking to foids isn't the hard part. You can't force attraction to happen, that's the problem

i can't:cryfeels:. this is the source of my inceldom.

Depends on how she looks like and her social status

It's the theory of negative reinforcement. You are punished (psychologically with shame) when you talk to women. Therefore, you become scared to do it again.

No. They are afraid of me though

It makes me happy and bothers me at the same time that you can talk to girls without fear, it bothers me that I can't, because I am very afraid that girls will ignore me, because I am from one of the least fortunate and ugly races in the world, I have social anxiety, and possible depression, not only am I afraid of talking to girls, but I am also afraid of talking about almost everything, and of being talked down to on the Internet, I am very weak, much less am I going to talk to girls

it terrifies me because just being in their proximity makes them feel like theyre on an acid pit in doom

2024 01 12 19 30 58 doom acid pit   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox