Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are any cuckadian brocels looking for friends?

S

Sheriff Earl Mcgraw

I hate fat bitches
-
I’ve been lurking on this website for a few years now but I’ve finally decided to start posting. I’ve been looking for friends for a while but I’m incredibly socially awkward and shy.

I want to make the most of my teenaged years because I get forcefed all these videos of teens living their best lives and going out everyday but I am already 19 and still havent managed to find any friends.

I’ll give a profile on myself so if you have similar interests/ideologys.

I am 19, I live in BC, I am majoring in STEM, I hate body positivity/fat bitches, I love drinking alcohol and gooning. I believe foids don’t deserve rights and should only be able to vote with their husbands approval, I hate ugly bitches.

Nobody talks, nobody makes friends.

Everyone fears being the target of some intelligence agency.

When I've tried to make friends, this has become fucking hell.

at least ur in college. i got depressed when i realied i wasn't having the college experience and missed it.
stemcel here too. i like gooning as well. what's ur major?

at least ur in college. i got depressed when i realied i wasn't having the college experience and missed it.
I’m a general sciences major, I might go into architecture.

It’s genuinely so depressing watching all the chads and stacys have fun while I rot in my bed.

It’s genuinely so depressing watching all the chads and stacys have fun while I rot in my bed.
oh, no offence then but to hear that it woludn't have made a difference in my case comforts me. i was like that in high school too

oh, no offence then but to hear that it woludn't have made a difference in my case comforts me. i was like that in high school too
It’s so depressing.
I tried my best to converse with my classmates but it never formed into any lasting friendships.

I’ve been lurking on this website for a few years now but I’ve finally decided to start posting. I’ve been looking for friends for a while but I’m incredibly socially awkward and shy.

I want to make the most of my teenaged years because I get forcefed all these videos of teens living their best lives and going out everyday but I am already 19 and still havent managed to find any friends.

I am 19, I live in BC, I am majoring in STEM, I hate body positivity/fat bitches, I love drinking alcohol and gooning. I believe foids don’t deserve rights and should only be able to vote with their husbands approval, I hate ugly bitches.
Also if any of you guys know anyone cuckadian brocels can you tag them in this im genuinely trying to make friends around the ages of 18-22

Half of your friends in canada will be ricecels and the other half will be currycels

Graycel problems

I live in Cucknada, but I'm not going to be your friend.

I only trust confirmed truecels like thecel and st sinister

same, or most are somewhat normal.