Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are anti necro-bump rules just memory holing?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Pretty much all forums have anti necro-bump rules, but realistically aren't these just memory holing? it's said you can always make a new thread on a topic but that new thread will not come with past zinger shitposts and valuable insights from threads before. People complain bumping old threads is annoying but it's not really any more annoying than JBW threads or oneitus threads. Seems Jewish as fuck tbh. Look at reddit, what you see is based on upvotes and things become impossible to repl to a year after submission, peak memory-holing cancer. Why do rules like this even exist across the web?

everything is degenerate in this planet

It's ridiculous. The only warning I've ever had was for posting in a thread discussing how many girls we've approached. I was going to make a thread on that topic, then discovered there was one asking the same thing, so thought it would be best to post there rather than clog up the forum with multiple threads saying the exact same thing, and I ended up getting a warning for my troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back