Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Alternative foids any different?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Do rock/metal foids prefer Chad too? From my experience they like tall men with dark hair, piercings and tattoos, they always stand with their tall boyfriends at concerts and they make him hug them during songs, it is why I stand at the side at concerts.

yes of course, the true alternative foids are extremely rare and often landwhales

Bit better, but still shit, too shit for real culture

They'll just get "chads" that have the same interests and "details" that the subculture they like includes.

Are X foids any different?
Do X foids prefer Chad too?

yes

Of course they do, they even like hip hop thug Tyrone’s.

I remember years ago when the rock/alt/metal thing was still sorta cool and there were still some rocker/goth chicks around, they always seemed to be fucking some Chad. Funny thing is, many times that Chad wasn’t even part of her scene, didn’t even dress the part either. It wasn’t uncommon to see one walking hand-in-hand with a Tyrone either lol.

You rarely saw them out with rocker guys, cuz the rock guys were pretty beta, incel-tier level. The alpha rock/metal Chads died away in the 80s/early 90s.

I don’t think alt chicks exist anymore. Go to any alt/rock/metal venue or event today and you’ll see nothing but bearded soyboys in cargo shorts, no foids in sight. That’s how it is today.

The only alt chicks that exist is if you mean alt as in trans or what not. That’s actually what I thought this thread was about before I clicked it. :feelshaha:

They like skinny chads with long hair instead of muscle chads with short hair. All women deserve cancer.

Holy fucking shit, get clued up on NLOGs ASAP or you're going to become an orbiter without realising it.

It's a tactic as old as time from roasties: infiltrate communities of low SMV males by pretending to be interested in what they like (vidya, metal, anime etc) and you immediately become the centre of a fucking galactic supercluster of orbiters who just shower you with infinite validation, love and attention while you get spitroasted by a couple of different sports science Chads every night.

They'd go for... alternative Chad.

Been there, done that. They only want tall white chads as well.

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

Weird question to ask if you've been browsing the forum long enough

lmao they’re literally all the same, also JFL @ going to a concert as an incel

lmao they’re literally all the same, also JFL @ going to a concert as an incel

Why let normies win? My money is as good as theirs
Of course they do, they even like hip hop thug Tyrone’s.

I remember years ago when the rock/alt/metal thing was still sorta cool and there were still some rocker/goth chicks around, they always seemed to be fucking some Chad. Funny thing is, many times that Chad wasn’t even part of her scene, didn’t even dress the part either. It wasn’t uncommon to see one walking hand-in-hand with a Tyrone either lol.

You rarely saw them out with rocker guys, cuz the rock guys were pretty beta, incel-tier level. The alpha rock/metal Chads died away in the 80s/early 90s.

I don’t think alt chicks exist anymore. Go to any alt/rock/metal venue or event today and you’ll see nothing but bearded soyboys in cargo shorts, no foids in sight. That’s how it is today.

The only alt chicks that exist is if you mean alt as in trans or what not. That’s actually what I thought this thread was about before I clicked it. :feelshaha:

You do get a lot of foids at rock concerts but they look just like normiea, I think it is because everyone has tattoos now

My brothers GF is an alternative/metalhead foid. She's close to landwhale tier. Has some sort of depression. I think most alternative foids are depressed, autistic or has mental issues.

My brother is normie tier so... He also has a drivers license and a pretty good job so that's important too.

They'll just get the Chad who happens to have a "emo" haircut