Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all university degrees difficult to attain?

D

dementus

Banned
-
I dropped out of dental school. physiology semester was killing me. I couldn't pass the exam and now I am out.

I am wondering if all degrees are this difficult?

I want to have a nice paying job with minimal physical work.

Hamza taught me everything I need to know so university is pointless

It's over for you boyo, time to NEET.

any real field of study is a challenge, if you want easy go for gender studies or similar fag shit, is alot of money for alot of nothing.

besides if you dont have a genuine passion, why bother with university?

Some are harder than others to complete.

we humans being are not adapted for industrial revolution and industrial society.thus we are too low iq to take and university degree and even if we pass it will take a good amount of hard work and time and effort to pass it.

people cope by saying oh I worked hard to attain this university degree thus iam great and deserve respect. no , I mean if you can't complete thew course easily then you don't deserve respect you are just like other low iq homo spines who put countless amount of effort to pass this. humans are very stupid.cannot even easily complete a unioverisyt degree and properly adapt to industrial society
I dropped out of dental school. physiology semester was killing me. I couldn't pass the exam and now I am out.

They're difficult for no reason

Trades. But strict non incel route. You need charisma, sales skills, and networking