Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are all French men Chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was lining up at the bus stop when this group of 8 obnoxious, college-aged loud assholes skipped the queue and went straight to the front. They started speaking really loudly and of course they turned out to be French. Not one of them were below a Chadlite. They all looked like Chico-tier prettyboy faggots. I live in England and they mogged every single person on that crowded bus.
I could hear a group of JBs behind me giggling and talking about how they should ask if they can teach them French.

This was such fucking bullshit, man. Let me cope in peace :feelsrope:

No. Europeans tend to be full of good looking men, but pretty sure they have their fair share of incels and ugly delusional boomers.

Women like foreign men.

Most eurofags look to be highly feminized and pansified these days. They can still be tall and white, though.

pz7zgen4xhd21.jpg

I was lining up at the bus stop when this group of 8 obnoxious, college-aged loud assholes skipped the queue and went straight to the front. They started speaking really loudly and of course they turned out to be French. Not one of them were below a Chadlite. They all looked like Chico-tier prettyboy faggots. I live in England and they mogged every single person on that crowded bus.
I could hear a group of JBs behind me giggling and talking about how they should ask if they can teach them French.

Unlikely. A girl that led me on for eons dated a submissive french guy that eventually proposed to her because of her perceived interest in him. She later called the engagement off, and decided to rebound with another guy immediately to rub salt into the wounds. I understand that chemistry between two people (inevitably) dilutes over time nowadays, but I still think it was completely unfair to not reflect on things introspectively and immediately jump to the next guy that showed some interest.

now that i think about it french people are quit good looking

I've noticed that a lot of young people who travel and live abroad tend to be physically attractive, ugly subhumans stay in their home countries. Their self esteem is shattered, they would never do it, no confidence and they have no friends to travel with in the first place.

No man , ugly men are everywhere.

Blackop2cel is french

I've noticed that a lot of young people who travel and live abroad tend to be physically attractive, ugly subhumans stay in their home countries. Their self esteem is shattered, they would never do it, no confidence and they have no friends to travel with in the first place.
Take the tourism pill. Incels don't even have the confidence to leave their homes, never mind their home countries

Nordic countries and Northeastern slavic countries are where most chads are from. Western and Central europeans are not that good looking at all. I still find it funny when Germans or Western Europeans try to claim superiority against people who looks mog them to death.

No, the exchange students were all plain ugly and I height and jawmogged them to oblivion.

All French people are arrogant cunts.

Are you really saying prettyboy is chad?

No, but I think rich countries from Europe have less incels than shit 3º world countries.

Are you really saying prettyboy is chad?
prettyboys are the ultimate Chads. They're the ones who slay prime JBs while masc Chads slay 25+ year old used up grannies.

prettyboys are the ultimate Chads. They're the ones who slay prime JBs while masc Chads slay 25+ year old used up grannies.
I think chad is a certain masc distinciton. but gregs/ kyles/ etc. are prettyboys.

I'm half french Canadian, still ugly
:feels:

Painful truth. The only people I know who enjoy traveling are good looking high normie tiers and foids.

French men are faggots.
All the tourist French foreign school kids I see when they visit are either black, mixed race or arabs. And last time there was a few whites, but the girls were mostly hanging out with ethnic girls and bbcs

Not even close.
They're bluepilled to the core. As example they think they can go to the gym and go from a 5/10 to 8/10.
Add to that their big mouth.

Nordic countries and Northeastern slavic countries are where most chads are from. Western and Central europeans are not that good looking at all. I still find it funny when Germans or Western Europeans try to claim superiority against people who looks mog them to death.

Most Slavic men are ugly as Fuck. 90% of Poles and Hungarians are incel tier.

Most white men are Chads. Lol

I totally believe you, Borislav.
I literally said in my post history that im curry so im not slav not even larping as one im just giving my thoughts on where most the chads are i.e nordic/slavic countries

I literally said in my post history that im curry so im not slav not even larping as one im just giving my thoughts on where most the chads are i.e nordic/slavic countries

Nords are Chads, slavs are ogrecels.

So no problems with slavshits raping your women? Hahaha

Enjoy your subhumanity and beg God some slav rapes your sister to producer a better spawn.