Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all drug addicts incels?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every addict I know or see is a truecel. My own brother who has ODed dozens of times now is a khhv himself who spends all day wandering out all day outside getting high.

i think they are. Why would you need that if you get reaffirmation and opportunities all day every day? If you're a foid or Chad am addict I REALLY hope you choke in your own vomit over it soon because you are TRULY the most oThetic selfish trash to exist.

imsgine living on recruit infinite ammo no enemy difficulty and you STILL become an addict. FUCK YOU. Hope you die scared, alone, and suffocate on your own vomit. Hope you are scared until the last second and feel immense pain until you can't breathe anymore.

No but most are because coping

No I have seen ugly druggies slay crackwhores

@JohnWickCel says teenage girls fuck drug dealers

If they get recovery they can get out

Depends on the drug.
Most soft drug users (weed, lean, depression pills) are boring normies.
Hard drug users (heroin, crack cocaine) are either complete losers or emotionally crippled sexhavers.

Plenty of Chad druggies. It's just that ugly people need copes so lots of ugly guys are heavily into substance abuse.

some are , but if they are drug dealers they are not . a lot of cracked out skinny white boys get pussy thrown at them , basically . drug dealers score the most pussy because foids will do anything for a hit .they brag abt this , which i find insane . its like they think spreading their legs because they are addicted is some sort of accomplishment . disgusting .

some are , but if they are drug dealers they are not . a lot of cracked out skinny white boys get pussy thrown at them , basically . drug dealers score the most pussy because foids will do anything for a hit .they brag abt this , which i find insane . its like they think spreading their legs because they are addicted is some sort of accomplishment . disgusting .
Chad dealers only

Also the foids brag because they think being a prostitute is an accomplishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back