Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are africans truly low IQ or just too violent?

What is it really that stops them from civilization

• Low IQ

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Violence

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I always wondered tbh. They're violent but blacks dont' seem like they're complete knuckledraggers to me.

Kinda thought warrior gene stops them also.

Civilization was started by retards if that says anything

Both tie into one another ofc.

Due to the climate & geography of Africa, Blacks have a very high time-preference(in the sense that they're "now" people as opposed to later).

Thus, they are impulsive

Low IQ leads to violent decisions. Plenty of smart people were violent

I always wondered tbh. They're violent but blacks dont' seem like they're complete knuckledraggers to me.
Violence and low IQ correlate @DarkStar

Violence and low IQ correlate @DarkStar
Exactly.

And I sort of explained the biological reasoning for this:

Both tie into one another ofc.

Due to the climate & geography of Africa, Blacks have a very high time-preference(in the sense that they're "now" people as opposed to later).

Thus, they are impulsive

IQ and the wealth of nations pretty much proved that its low IQ that is holding developing nations back. Arguing otherwise is a massive cope.

East Asians have bigger average cranial volume than whites, and whites have bigger than Africans.

Anyone who claims that Africa is held back because of colonialism is a massive coper because Singapore was also a colonial state and now its one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

Its the low IQ and impulsivity which causes black nations to have hard time building communities, economy and safety.

Of course these are things that are extremely politically incorrect to say, but not admitting the truth is a bigger sin than living in denial.

Its in their genetics so yes. Both Low iq and violent.

As a black cel from Africa, born there and immigrated to the us at the age of four. I have a lot to say on this topic. First, I believe I am somewhat intelligent, I mean just earlier today I took a mensa.dk IQ test and got 128

If you subscribe to the belief that african = low iq, this should be impossible right? And I asked myself that a ton of times, I had issues talking to my fellow whitecels because they would always discredit me initially, assuming I must be a violent nigger or low iq or assuming because i'm black I don't have a father or any multitude of common traits black people in america have.

In summary it comes down to this, IQ tests do not measure innate intellectual capacity, but a group of skills that are learned and usually taught in the classroom.

IQ tests were designed by humans, to measure what they think intelligence would look like in other humans. Meaning they weren't able to actually go into your mind and see if you have the ability to think abstractly, but instead they were able to test if you could rotate squares a few times and pick the correct answer.

when psychologist charles spearman tried to measure intelligence among children who were in school, he determined that there was a correlation in good grades between classes. Students who did better in math, also did better in english, french, classics class, etc. Students who did well in all classes were called students with high "general intelligence" - another type of test that built ont his framework was the binet simon test, which introduced the intelligence quotient or IQ. https://www.jstor.org/stable/1412107

this is essentially the basis of where IQ tests come from. Judging students performance in classrooms, or their ability to answer questions like "which woman is prettier" and testing their ability to write in french or english. example below:

you can imagine, the types of kids that scored high on these tests didn't prove whether or not they could think abstractly, but proved they were good at studying and answering school based questions.

High scores on these tests often reflect study skills and familiarity with school-based questions rather than true abstract thinking.

If you took a student, who might have the best talent in the world to think abstractly but have no training whatsoever, no schooling in french or english class at that time, they would score poorly and be deemed "low iq" retards and so forth. It's like trying to measure how funny something is based on how loud the laughter of someone hearing the joke is. It's very hard to reduce to a number and it is more based on how they are trained to laugh instead of how funny the joke is.

now how does this explain africans and american blacks being low iq?

well consider that africans and blacks are mostly poor. African countries are riddled with corruption, all the resources extracted are funneled into the pockets of politicans and not the citizens, ie: equatorial new guniea and so forth, with some exceptions like botswana and south africa. Then consider the average household of african americans in the united states, 1/3 of them don't have a father, their culture is this bastardized glorification of crime and violence and rap which probably descended from slavery (or jewish programming or the "sambo" personality that slaveowners attempted to ingrain in black people) and even though slavery was ages ago and does not hold them back whatsoever today, the same culture of acting like a loud violent criminal and refusing to rise out of poverty remains.

if nutriition is poor, income is low, if one doesn't go to school because they are in the projects or living in a hut and hunting instead of studying, they will very likely test low in iq. They will be asked questions about shapes that they weren't even taught to recognize or identify. If you raise someone with two parents, educate them and feed them properly, then they will test higher in iq, or even higher than average if they are really good students. Iq is more environment based and epigenetic than it is genetic.

This would explain why even though me and my brothers have purely african genetics, we seem to outclass 99% of blacks and whites in american school, we're bested only by asians. Why is that the case? well we were raised with two parents, with an upper middle class lifestyle, rigorously trained and taught to study and placed in the best schools that were offered, held to the standard that asian parents have, did not participate in ghetto culture or sagging pants or thug culture or whatever niggerish behavior american blacks love to live.

It's not that all blacks are retarded, it's that black culture and black people are poor, they live in goofy fucking ghettos or in huts in africa, and they have a crab in the bucket culture where they continue to stay retarded, stunting any of their talents. Their culture and niggerish behavior seems to have spread to some latino communities, and even some impoverished white people that want to "trap" and act hard. It's a flu of retardation and an indication of terrible culture.

if we actually could measure intelligence across the entire human race it would still look like a bell curve, the reality is our conditions are too different across cultures and countries and economic zones and lineages to see that happen.

When you ask why africans and blacks are low iq, you might also ask why whites seem low iq compared to asians, why is it that asians score tremendously well on all sorts of tests, math tests, arithmetic, etc. ? surely it can't be that asians in general are the "chosen race" and that they are superior to all other races right?

There's a study I looked at a while ago of poor children in israel who were placed in kibbutzim communes and brought up collectively, and they showed higher IQ's than children of the same background. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7753919/

There was another study that i can't find now that showed american indian children who were raised in white and wealthy upper class families had significantly higher iq's than indians raised in india.

it is the same for blacks, whites, indians, asians, etc.

you can take a slice of the human population and say some are more poor some are wealthier, some have more fast twitch muscles and some are weaker, but in general most people are all the same average fucking meat sacs, grouped up in one big bell curve.

Last edited:
IQ and the wealth of nations pretty much proved that its low IQ that is holding developing nations back. Arguing otherwise is a massive cope.

East Asians have bigger average cranial volume than whites, and whites have bigger than Africans.

Anyone who claims that Africa is held back because of colonialism is a massive coper because Singapore was also a colonial state and now its one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

Its the low IQ and impulsivity which causes black nations to have hard time building communities, economy and safety.

Of course these are things that are extremely politically incorrect to say, but not admitting the truth is a bigger sin than living in denial.
wwhat if they say singaporeans were never enslaved and congo beaten etc. but weren't they attacked by the japanese?

wwhat if they say singaporeans were never enslaved and congo beaten etc. but weren't they attacked by the japanese?
Ethiopia was never colonized either and it is worse off than many African states that were colonized.

People will make up pretty much any cope to believe that humans are equal in all terms when we aren't.

Either way there's no point in trying to turn the heads of NPC's who vehemently want to believe that all humans are created equal. Its not like these people are open minded, they have already set up their minds because they are afraid of being called racists.

Their IQ was nerfed for good reason

They would easily overthrow humanity with a high IQ and turn whites into baked stew

Ethiopia was never colonized either and it is worse off than many African states that were colonized.

People will make up pretty much any cope to believe that humans are equal in all terms when we aren't.

Either way there's no point in trying to turn the heads of NPC's who vehemently want to believe that all humans are created equal. Its not like these people are open minded, they have already set up their minds because they are afraid of being called racists.
what if they say islam ruined it, and christianity there is colonialization.

do you think they're just being insidious freaks who wanna see anything classy go to shit?

because of their warrior gene?
Yep, even better is eventually they will evolve to be bulletproof and destroy the weak ahh whitey whites and fuck their foids

Yep, even better is eventually they will evolve to be bulletproof and destroy the weak ahh whitey whites and fuck their foids

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 14, 2023Posts13,276

SHEIIIT

both, but mostly by low IQ

I somewhere read that high Test causes both: More violence and lower IQ. Would be a simple explanation.

Civilization and civility are not always good. Civilization has always been built on suppressing the animal instincts of people, the only reason why today in the West the most oppressed is a white heterosexual man is civilization.

As a black cel from Africa, born there and immigrated to the us at the age of four. I have a lot to say on this topic. First, I believe I am somewhat intelligent, I mean just earlier today I took a mensa.dk IQ test and got 128

View attachment 1224038

If you subscribe to the belief that african = low iq, this should be impossible right? And I asked myself that a ton of times, I had issues talking to my fellow whitecels because they would always discredit me initially, assuming I must be a violent nigger or low iq or assuming because i'm black I don't have a father or any multitude of common traits black people in america have.

In summary it comes down to this, IQ tests do not measure innate intellectual capacity, but a group of skills that are learned and usually taught in the classroom.

IQ tests were designed by humans, to measure what they think intelligence would look like in other humans. Meaning they weren't able to actually go into your mind and see if you have the ability to think abstractly, but instead they were able to test if you could rotate squares a few times and pick the correct answer.

when psychologist charles spearman tried to measure intelligence among children who were in school, he determined that there was a correlation in good grades between classes. Students who did better in math, also did better in english, french, classics class, etc. Students who did well in all classes were called students with high "general intelligence" - another type of test that built ont his framework was the binet simon test, which introduced the intelligence quotient or IQ. https://www.jstor.org/stable/1412107

View attachment 1224041

this is essentially the basis of where IQ tests come from. Judging students performance in classrooms, or their ability to answer questions like "which woman is prettier" and testing their ability to write in french or english. example below:
View attachment 1224044

you can imagine, the types of kids that scored high on these tests didn't prove whether or not they could think abstractly, but proved they were good at studying and answering school based questions.

High scores on these tests often reflect study skills and familiarity with school-based questions rather than true abstract thinking.

If you took a student, who might have the best talent in the world to think abstractly but have no training whatsoever, no schooling in french or english class at that time, they would score poorly and be deemed "low iq" retards and so forth. It's like trying to measure how funny something is based on how loud the laughter of someone hearing the joke is. It's very hard to reduce to a number and it is more based on how they are trained to laugh instead of how funny the joke is.

well consider that africans and blacks are mostly poor. African countries are riddled with corruption, all the resources extracted are funneled into the pockets of politicans and not the citizens, ie: equatorial new guniea and so forth, with some exceptions like botswana and south africa. Then consider the average household of african americans in the united states, 1/3 of them don't have a father, their culture is this bastardized glorification of crime and violence and rap which probably descended from slavery (or jewish programming or the "sambo" personality that slaveowners attempted to ingrain in black people) and even though slavery was ages ago and does not hold them back whatsoever today, the same culture of acting like a loud violent criminal and refusing to rise out of poverty remains.

if nutriition is poor, income is low, if one doesn't go to school because they are in the projects or living in a hut and hunting instead of studying, they will very likely test low in iq. They will be asked questions about shapes that they weren't even taught to recognize or identify. If you raise someone with two parents, educate them and feed them properly, then they will test higher in iq, or even higher than average if they are really good students. Iq is more environment based and epigenetic than it is genetic.

This would explain why even though me and my brothers have purely african genetics, we seem to outclass 99% of blacks and whites in american school, we're bested only by asians. Why is that the case? well we were raised with two parents, with an upper middle class lifestyle, rigorously trained and taught to study and placed in the best schools that were offered, held to the standard that asian parents have, did not participate in ghetto culture or sagging pants or thug culture or whatever niggerish behavior american blacks love to live.

It's not that all blacks are retarded, it's that black culture and black people are poor, they live in goofy fucking ghettos or in huts in africa, and they have a crab in the bucket culture where they continue to stay retarded, stunting any of their talents. Their culture and niggerish behavior seems to have spread to some latino communities, and even some impoverished white people that want to "trap" and act hard. It's a flu of retardation and an indication of terrible culture.

if we actually could measure intelligence across the entire human race it would still look like a bell curve, the reality is our conditions are too different across cultures and countries and economic zones and lineages to see that happen.

When you ask why africans and blacks are low iq, you might also ask why whites seem low iq compared to asians, why is it that asians score tremendously well on all sorts of tests, math tests, arithmetic, etc. ? surely it can't be that asians in general are the "chosen race" and that they are superior to all other races right?

There's a study I looked at a while ago of poor children in israel who were placed in kibbutzim communes and brought up collectively, and they showed higher IQ's than children of the same background. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7753919/

There was another study that i can't find now that showed american indian children who were raised in white and wealthy upper class families had significantly higher iq's than indians raised in india.

you can take a slice of the human population and say some are more poor some are wealthier, some have more fast twitch muscles and some are weaker, but in general most people are all the same average fucking meat sacs, grouped up in one big bell curve.

View attachment 1224051
My man:feelsYall:
Nice thread
Also what is the name of the IQ test you took?

Nuke Africa out of existence then the world is less violent

They are both actually.

some people are tall chads, some are short incels same with countries and races

View attachment 1224038

View attachment 1224041

View attachment 1224044

View attachment 1224051
Your reasoning is fundamentally flawed. To start with, the correlation between race and IQ does not mean that every black is doomed to be less intelligent than whites.

Not all blacks are low IQ. They are quite likely to be though. My black friend is very high IQ.