Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL are african kids entitled to food?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i mean, they wouldnt be poor if they were confident...

They need therapy. It's all in their head, they aren't actually hungry.

They should stop being so entitled.

Well normies told me nobody is entitled to anything, so those fuckers deserve to starve.

those losers just need to shower off the hunger.

They just need to get over themselves and get out and live!

I wish I could travel too these poor areas and feed/help out these people with unfortunate circumstances so I can be a hero and appreciated somewhere.

African kids need to hit the gym and work on their person te he he, personalll te he he, pers te he he, personalities.

latest

They should just shower.

I wish I could travel too these poor areas and feed/help out these people with unfortunate circumstances so I can be a hero and appreciated somewhere.
Lets be real here, you want some black jb pussy.

They need to man up and stop whining like crybabies

Of course not! I know a starving kid who went outside, showered, and lifted weights and now they're well adjusted millionares living in their NYC penthouse.

I know an african kid who did fine without food. He told me his friends are always going on and on about "I'm starving" and "I can't survive without a proper electrolyte balance and caloric intake". He said Sure, He's starving but at least he's not whining about it.

They should shower, get a nice haircut, put on some nice clothes, have some hobbies, go outside and talk to people.

Tbh, it's their fault. If they were good, they would have been born in Switzerland.

It's their fault. If they just had more faith God would feed them.

if they respected women more they wouldn't be in that situation

All they need is a haircut

They need to work on their personality. It's about time those fuckers stopped feeling sorry for themselves.

They need to pick themselves up by the.... oh wait they dont even have shoes..

if they respected the richest 1% instead of whining about class war they would get some pity bucks

"No one is entitled to anything" - Normies

They just need an extra haircut and gym routine to stop all that selfish hunger, and then they'll feel better.

Do foids deepthroat for money?

No one owes you anything. Cant stand entitled pieces of shit.

just b urself xdd

Fuck NO. I work on a farm, it is tough work and takes a lot of time, effort and water to grow food. Only people who pay money should get to eat food, farmers shouldn't work hard for retarded normies who are too poor or lazy too work, especially niggers, who don't even know how to grow their own food.

they just need to lower their standards the dirt isn't bad

They just need confidence

Well normies told me nobody is entitled to anything, so those fuckers deserve to starve.

A good chunk of Americans probably non-ironically believe this. It is insane how individualistic modern western culture is becoming.