Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are 2d lolis legal in this website?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
are they allowed? does anyone know? what if they're nude

I think some have been removed before. :feelsLSD:

I dont think so.

stop acting like a fucking pedo

are they allowed? does anyone know? what if they're nude
no coz mods are retarded
stop acting like a fucking pedo
jfl imagine thinking a 2d image makes you a pedophile :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

If somebody cant tell a difference between a 2d image and a real child then maybe he should get locked up ngl

Glowing + rd rulez

They have always been as long as you put a NSFW tag in case of nudity in a thread or post with spoiler in a post. But not sure if the new mod team considers 2D lolis sexualization of children @Fat Link

Based since it enrages normalscum and ITroons

They have always been as long as you put a NSFW tag in case of nudity in a thread or post with spoiler in a post. But not sure if the new mod team considers 2D lolis sexualization of children @Fat Link
This is a question for our de facto legal counsel and my chosen author of our new anti pedo content rule @PPEcel. :feelsthink:

To be honest, I think the only reason theres rules about it on this site is because left wingers nag about us using lolis as pedofuckery. Its simuler to were if you commits a nasty crime in the milatary, you'll get a much worse punishment then civillian world because milatary has a reputation to uphold. Left wingers might have made enough bullshit about us being predators to were we need to scrap anything related about lolis away to keep FBI at bay. Even though were not predators.

No, but you can get away with it if mods are not paying attention.

No, but you can get away with it if mods are not paying attention.
Yeah but if we catch you as in anyone doing this you/they will be swiftly permabanned and not the kind of permabanned where kind old Uncle Fat Linky would quickly forgive and forget if you whine long and loudly enough to be unbanned but rather the literal meaning of the term or if the entire or most of the mod team thinks you or someone should be given another chance at some point you’re going to have a literal 3 to 6 month wait before such is granted so you really need to ask yourselves if loli pedo posting is really worth it? :feelshehe:

Yeah but if we catch you as in anyone doing this you/they will be swiftly permabanned and not the kind of permabanned where kind old Uncle Fat Linky would quickly forgive and forget if you whine long and loudly enough to be unbanned but rather the literal meaning of the term or if the entire or most of the mod team thinks you or someone should be given another chance at some point you’re going to have a literal 3 to 6 month wait before such is granted so you really need to ask yourselves if loli pedo posting is really worth it? :feelshehe:
I’m just curious - I don’t care for loli anyway, but does this apply to solely NSFW loli (depictions of boobs or genitals) or all depictions of lolis?

I’m just curious - I don’t care for loli anyway, but does this apply to solely NSFW loli (depictions of boobs or genitals) or all depictions of lolis?
I believe @PPEcel’s rule includes all sexualization attempts of underage/minors whether in picture or text form, cartoon or real human picture form or even realistic painting or CGI/computer realistic rendering images.

P.S: Users need to stop hating on us for this potentially site saving rule as your real enemies are the hypocritical DNC/Biden/Woke/soft communist Clown World far leftist government that would gladly love to shut us down, were we to allow just the speech and images being posted about the subject, meanwhile the Dems are literally fucking children on Epstein island and various secretive pizza parlors and getting away with the actual act of child molestation.

Last edited:
meanwhile they Dems are literally fucking children on Epstein island and various secretive pizza parlors and getting away with the actual act of child molestation.
DB812B33 09B7 4969 A389 DE256C9A5C1E

I believe @PPEcel’s rule includes all sexualization attempts of underage/minors whether in picture or text form, cartoon or real human picture form or even realistic painting or CGI/computer realistic rendering images.

P.S: Users need to stop hating on us for this potentially site saving rule as your real enemies are the hypocritical DNC/Biden/Woke/soft communist Clown World far leftist government that would gladly love to shut us down, were we to allow just the speech and images being posted about the subject, meanwhile the Dems are literally fucking children on Epstein island and various secretive pizza parlors and getting away with the actual act of child molestation.
idk bro I've seen worse shit on normal manga websites or even reddit

jfl feminism controls everything they don't want us to see giga cute feminine whores it's beyond over for us :feelskek:

This is a question for our de facto legal counsel and my chosen author of our new anti pedo content rule @PPEcel. :feelsthink:
@PPEcel so?

No, I think the consensus of the mod team was that we're just better off not trying to step onto the time-consuming practice of trying to finely distinguish between what might legally be considered obscenity as opposed to protected speech.

"2d" images of what can reasonably be construed as adults are fine.

No, I think the consensus of the mod team was that we're just better off not trying to step onto the time-consuming practice of trying to finely distinguish between what might legally be considered obscenity as opposed to protected speech.

"2d" images of what can reasonably be construed as adults are fine.
that's weird cos even anime websites allow it