Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Arby's (an American fast food chain) did not call me back after the interview, the United States is a joke

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

I applied to Arby's, went to an interview, talked to the manager, told him I had open availability throughout the rest of summer - and nothing.

Both Arby's and McDonald's in my neighborhood have "hiring now" signs in front of their windows.

I hate the United States so much.

Last edited:
They didnt hire you because youre a retard

just wear a suit bro
Yeah, I edited the title of the thread, because I did sit down and talk to the manager and give him my availability but it has been like three weeks and I was never contacted back.

Fellow Americans - I would argue that Arby's does not have the meats.

Yeah, I edited the title of the thread, because I did sit down and talk to the manager and give him my availability but it has been like three weeks and I was never contacted back.
You need to call them. Fast food managers are borderline retarded. Every time I got a fast food job was because I called them after since they forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back